PDA

View Full Version : 1st time buying from music toyz .... So far not so good ....

josh.rigaud
05-28-2012, 10:42 AM
Ordered a Dr Brake lite SA on thursday morning, with 2 day delivery. Yes, im in Brazil but I had it sent to a buddys house in FL since he is flying down on wednesday morn. Thursday afternoon I received a message from Musictoyz saying that the order had been shipped and that UPS would send me a tracking nr .... Never received any tracking nr..... I tried calling them on Friday eve, but forgot that they arent a store, so they dont receive calls after 5, nor do they take calls on Sat and Sunday, Today is labor day or memorial day so they`re closed. Im getting kinda worried cuz theres no way to get a hold of them ... ... This sux..

esoteric pete
05-28-2012, 10:45 AM
well, i hate to tell ya, but ive heard this story before...

people have had problems in the past...but then again, ive see peple sing praises...

hope you get your stuff in a timely manner!

mj07
05-28-2012, 10:46 AM
If you ordered it Thursday, with the holiday two days delivery would be Tuesday. I'd expect it'll show up Tuesday.

succor
05-28-2012, 10:48 AM
Sorry to hear that, man. I literally shudder to think about my experiences with them. Scary stuff. :worried

bandofthieves™
05-28-2012, 10:54 AM
Ordered a Dr Brake lite SA on thursday morning, with 2 day delivery. Yes, im in Brazil but I had it sent to a buddys house in FL since he is flying down on wednesday morn. Thursday afternoon I received a message from Musictoyz saying that the order had been shipped and that UPS would send me a tracking nr .... Never received any tracking nr..... I tried calling them on Friday eve, but forgot that they arent a store, so they dont receive calls after 5, nor do they take calls on Sat and Sunday, Today is labor day or memorial day so they`re closed. Im getting kinda worried cuz theres no way to get a hold of them ... ... This sux..

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/shipping/time/service/second_day.html

cas29
05-28-2012, 11:11 AM
How are you getting worried yet? LOL it hasnt even been two business days yet.

Friday = 1 business day
Tues = 2

I personally hate UPS with a passion and wish more companies would ship with USPS. So even if it doesnt come Tues, I would put the blame on UPS, as they're usually horrible.

Trotter
05-28-2012, 11:16 AM
I've ordered twice from them. Both times I had problems and will never order from them again...

oh, and good luck trying to get a human on the phone.

josh.rigaud
05-28-2012, 11:19 AM
How are you getting worried yet? LOL it hasnt even been two business days yet.

Friday = 1 business day
Tues = 2

I personally hate UPS with a passion and wish more companies would ship with USPS. So even if it doesnt come Tues, I would put the blame on UPS, as they're usually horrible.

I know that ... Just that they said that they would send me a tracking nr shortly.... and I never got one... so I have no idea where my stuff is ...

Axe_34
05-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Sounds like deju vu all over again.

josh.rigaud
05-28-2012, 11:31 AM
hahaha yall arent helpin man ! haha ..... That thing needs to get there tomo!

x-ray specs
05-28-2012, 11:41 AM
I've had great service from them. Fast shipping and great packing. They are professionals and I seriously doubt they would ripoff a paying customer.

Trotter
05-28-2012, 11:41 AM
They are professionals

Strongly disagree.

... but glad you had good luck!

bandofthieves™
05-28-2012, 11:44 AM
hahaha yall arent helpin man ! haha ..... That thing needs to get there tomo!
What exactly did the email from toyz say? Item has been shipped?(Then they had the tracking number and could have sent it in email). UPS has been notified and Item has been scheduled for pickup.( Tracking number would come from UPS).. Just curious.I have no dog in this fight.

x-ray specs
05-28-2012, 11:46 AM
Strongly disagree.

... but glad you had good luck!

Sorry to hear you didn't. But maybe I should reword that and say they were professional in their behavior toward me.

SeeMoore
05-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Prolly will, like it's been said, that's 2 business days.

Anyway, I've ordered from them before, 3 of which were phone orders and i talked with a lady on the first dial, anyway, only had one problem, ordered a BB preamp standard and got an AC in copper, which I should have kept, but all was straightened out with no additional cost.

hank57
05-28-2012, 11:54 AM
I had a long set of problems with regards to item saying it shipped even though it was not in stock at all. Back n forth till they came up with alternate item. They are trying to look like a big company but I felt like they a small company that couldn't find if they had what they thought they had and Peter was not sure where paul was. Blah blah.

Give them one week and then ask for refund no exception. It's like a codependent family trying to make you feel better on a bad day.

branbolio
05-28-2012, 12:28 PM
Had a bad purchase experience about 7 years ago with them, will still never shop there again.

colinesquire
05-28-2012, 12:47 PM
I've ordered from them 3 times in the past decade & had a problem twice. First was a Jensen speaker-no problem. 2nd was a rio grande p90 that was microphonic. They would not accept a return or exchange & told me to contact RG. Luckily they swapped for me but were probably under no obligation to do so. 3rd was last year on an overdrive. After testing it was not for me & I returned. Getting a refund took a lot of effort as they didn't return emails. I had to go through CC.

That being said they are not scammers, just seemingly disorganized with not good communication. As someone said above the present themselves as large business but I think it's a small shop. I'm sure you'll get your pedal.

Occam
05-28-2012, 12:49 PM
I've definitely ordered things from them and gotten tracking numbers for things that have never actually been sent out because they were never in stock to begin with...I hope that isn't the case. Thankfully I don't really have to deal with them anymore because there are a lot of boutique spots on the internet but 10 years ago it was slim pickings. What were they called before? Gas Pedal or something like that?

buzzp
05-28-2012, 12:50 PM
I had a terrible problem with their return policy as well. They called me a "return abuser". I hate them more than comcast customer service

bluesmoose
05-28-2012, 01:43 PM
I've never heard of "UPS will send you a tracking number". I don't think UPS does that. The seller needs to do that, right ?

MadFrank
05-28-2012, 02:32 PM
Had a bad purchase experience about 7 years ago with them, will still never shop there again.

Likewise.

tjmicsak
05-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Did you check your junk mail or spam folder?

Strat
05-28-2012, 02:58 PM
worst on line xperience I've ever had...good luck if you ever see your porchase

josh.rigaud
05-28-2012, 02:59 PM
I've never heard of "UPS will send you a tracking number". I don't think UPS does that. The seller needs to do that, right ?

I hear ya ... But what I was sent is this msg ... " Your Order # ****** was proccessed and shipped out today. Your tracking info should be fowarded to you directly from UPS or USPS international and you may track it at www.ups.com and www.usps.com"

PerFusionist
05-28-2012, 03:04 PM
One more here.

Last time I ordered from them was their "one more chance" from me. Never again.

Jim Moulton
05-28-2012, 03:06 PM
Buzz, if you hate them more than Comcast service, you have problems. I have bought a couple of things from them and they have been good with me, not on holidays or weekends though.:facepalm

vintage66
05-28-2012, 03:14 PM
They have a really cool website, complete with forum. It's too bad so many people have bad experiences with them. My one time was a bust but not the worst thing ever. I specified USPS on the phone and they sent it UPS anyway, which meant I wasn't home and the UPS pickup place was 45 minutes away and I couldn't make it within the allotted time before it was to be sent back, which was 5 days or so. I ended up having it returned and bought it at GC when they got some in stock. Not enough not to order again, but all the stories kind of make me stick with the others with better track records. (The Post Office was a half mile from my house btw, which is why I wanted it sent there).

Xlch721
05-28-2012, 03:16 PM
I have ordered from them several times and I have had no problems with their service.

JUSTJOB
05-28-2012, 03:26 PM
I have done buisiness with them a few times over the last decade, and no major problems yet. I also havn't had any major dificulty reaching them by phone. Give them a call them in the morning. In all likelyhood it will be delivered tomorrow.

casus
05-28-2012, 03:51 PM
I ordered some pedals from them a couple of years ago. Nothing but trouble! I received the pedals scattered over a long period of time (even though they supposedly were all in stock). They NEVER replied to my e-mails, that is, until I called them. And I had to call them several times.. It took approx 6 months for the final pedal to arrive. Never doing business with those loonies again. I found a new favourite (old one was Tonefactor) in Prymaxe - good selection, prices and fast shipping!

Aran
05-28-2012, 03:59 PM
Ordered some cable from them once. Did a 2 day shipping to get it soon so I could use it for a gig. Took them 3 days to even fill my order making it a 5 day shipment. I will not be ordering from MT anymore.

I also voiced my displeasure of asking for a 2 day shipping and not being told them would hang onto my order for 3 days before even filling it.

jnepo1
05-28-2012, 04:02 PM
This is a little premature to bitch about a shipping. Two business days has not come up yet, especially a holiday weekend. If anything, knowing your situation and your friend's, you should have placed the order earlier than you did.

I would never place an order so close to a due date. Furthermore, it isn't 2 business days yet.

slopeshoulder
05-28-2012, 04:05 PM
Issue is premature.

I've had good experiences and bad. Things "shipped" that were not in stock, refunds took a while. But mostly good.
But they are not crooks, they just need to get their act together and hire more people.
My experience was a few years ago, i assume it's better now.

Modulator
05-28-2012, 04:32 PM
I ordered once through ebay, no problems, but they were a little slow in shipping. The last time I ordered, through their website. They sent me two or three tracking numbers, none of the packages ever showed. I'm pretty confident they sold me something not in stock and then tried to get it by trying to buy time with bogus tracking numbers. Even claimed they really sent it and would recall it with UPS when paypal finally made him refund my money after filing a claim. UPS never showed it being received, just a tracking number was made. I didn't believe them and they lost my business with that lie. Wasted a good couple weeks of my time. Drove a few miles and picked up the pedal at a store that had it in stock. Not worth the effort or hassle to save a couple bucks by ordering from them ever again. There are plenty of other online stores that have great service and the thing you just bought in stock.

pete692
05-28-2012, 05:13 PM
NEVER order two day or rush shipping from anybody, unless it's Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Otherwise it's a total waste of money.

T-bone
05-28-2012, 05:19 PM
I've never been ripped off by them but .......the few times I had a problem( item not in stock when the web site indicated otherwise) zero communication. Nothing more annoying than not getting response. For me this has been their problem from the start and it continues....

alguit
05-28-2012, 07:06 PM
I've ordered pedals listed as in stock and then received messages that they're back ordered, and once I ordered an amp and they sent the wrong one!

I've found that I do not need them-plenty of other companies out there.

-Alan

jaymeister
05-28-2012, 07:13 PM
Threads like this should be a killer for these types of companies, especially on a board like TGP.

It's been 10 years since they saw an order from me. Nothings changed I see.

aaronblues
05-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Threads like this should be a killer for these types of companies, especially on a board like TGP.

It's been 10 years since they saw an order from me. Nothings changed I see.

Come on, this is ridiculous. You may have had a bad transaction, but if you actually read the Original Post you will understand that the guy is complaining about not receiving a 2nd day shipment after one day. Also it was over a holiday weekend. If he actually calls or e-mails when they are open, he will probably get his tracking number. Or maybe if he waits til the day it's supposed to be delivered before complaining, the pedal will actually arrive.

Not discounting others bad experiences, but this thread is way out of line.

cheers

snouter
05-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Hopefully it will remind the customer that has to be on top of it tomorrow. And then realize he has to be proactive in settling the transaction one way or the other. Last purchase I made with MusicToyz was through PayPal, so after the required wait time after no delivery and no email response, PayPal initiated a correspondence with MusicToyz to get a refund or the items and after about a week I received the items. I think the entire transaction was about three weeks with the help of Paypal. Before that, the shipping from MusicToyz was fast like a normal company.

100JH
05-28-2012, 07:44 PM
Never had a problem with 'em

josh.rigaud
05-28-2012, 08:08 PM
This is a little premature to bitch about a shipping. Two business days has not come up yet, especially a holiday weekend. If anything, knowing your situation and your friend's, you should have placed the order earlier than you did.

I would never place an order so close to a due date. Furthermore, it isn't 2 business days yet.

Im not bitching. Im not American. How`d I know there was a holiday today. I talked to their sales dept on the phone and mentioned that I needed it delivered by tuesday. The reason I bought the thing so late is cuz I only now had been able to sell one of my pedals here. So yea, it was a last minute thing.....

I was just gettin "worried" as they promised to have a tracking number sent on thursday ..... thats all ... So i beging wondering if the thing has even left the store .... Capiche?

josh.rigaud
05-28-2012, 08:12 PM
Come on, this is ridiculous. You may have had a bad transaction, but if you actually read the Original Post you will understand that the guy is complaining about not receiving a 2nd day shipment after one day. Also it was over a holiday weekend. If he actually calls or e-mails when they are open, he will probably get his tracking number. Or maybe if he waits til the day it's supposed to be delivered before complaining, the pedal will actually arrive.

cheers

Im not American. The sales guy should have told me that it was a holiday weekend.The heck would I know itw as a holiday weekend. I did tell him im in Brazil..... And again ... I was wondering about the TRACKING nr ... I KNOW the pedal should arrive tommorrow... But since I hadnt received any tracking nr ( they mailed me about an hour after i bought the thing saying that order has "shipped" and that a tracking nr would be sent) ... Was just getting curious if the thing had actually shipped....

jnepo1
05-28-2012, 09:13 PM
Im not bitching. Im not American. How`d I know there was a holiday today. I talked to their sales dept on the phone and mentioned that I needed it delivered by tuesday. The reason I bought the thing so late is cuz I only now had been able to sell one of my pedals here. So yea, it was a last minute thing.....

I was just gettin "worried" as they promised to have a tracking number sent on thursday ..... thats all ... So i beging wondering if the thing has even left the store .... Capiche?

It needed to be delivered by Tuesday. It's not Tuesday yet. According to your post, UPS would be contacting you w/ a tracking number. Capiche?

Lighten up Francis!

amphead777
05-28-2012, 09:16 PM
I've ordered three times from Musictoyz. One was a great experience, and it even involved a return and credit. The other two were flat out bad, I ordered on the phone,
they said the pedal was in stock it turned out it wasn't. They ran me around in circles until 10 days later the pedal showed up. The second was the same except I didn't get the pedal. About a month later the credit showed up. When they are good they are very good, when they are bad they are very, very bad.

bjjp2
05-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Same issue for years. They list stuff as in stock and it isn't.

Matt L
05-28-2012, 10:00 PM
I understand MT has gotten a rep, but give them a freaking chance!!!! You ordered on Thursday before a 3-day holiday weekend, and bitch on the 3rd day of the holiday that you haven't recieved the pedal? The SECOND DAY hasn't even arrived yet!!!!! It's not even supposed to BE there until tomorrow!!!!

BTW...they ARE a small company. Just 1-2 people, as far as I know.

tochiro
05-29-2012, 12:30 AM
My card number was stolen after ordering at MT a few years ago. I very rarely used that card at the time so I know that problem is linked to my order although the circumstances are unclear to me. About a month after the order I discovered 3 suspicious small debits in $ on my bank account statement...

nrandall85
05-29-2012, 12:36 AM
NEVER order two day or rush shipping from anybody, unless it's Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Otherwise it's a total waste of money.

I added rush shipping to my order at Prymaxe, placed at 4:30am Friday morning. Had a CC Hybrid and Memory Lane Jr. in my hands at 10:30am on Saturday. Made it in time for the gig.

USPS Express needs to be fast, as a majority of what they're shipping is heads from dead animals for rabies testing, fresh food, ice cream, legal documents, and pedals for impatient musicians. Mmmmmm.

Now what really IS irritating is when a store prints the express mail label and lets it sit in their store until the mailman comes the next day. They gotta get that stuff out ASAP if they're going to bother offering it.

yallerhon
05-29-2012, 12:49 AM
My card number was stolen after ordering at MT a few years ago. I very rarely used that card at the time so I know that problem is linked to my order although the circumstances are unclear to me. About a month after the order I discovered 3 suspicious small debits in $ on my bank account statement...

That has some pretty serious implications, did you ever follow it up? What did MT say?

Aran
05-29-2012, 10:10 AM

Um, not sure you're addressing me but I ordered this stuff months ago and did it on a Monday so I could get it by the weekend. MT waited for 3 days to ship my order 2 day shipping, with the weekend it was over a week before I got it.

Now in my book when a business offers faster shipping methods then one would think the order would be filled within a time frame making it work asking for 2 day shipping. After I received the order late I told them how much of a BS it was and will never order from them again.

Item was in stock btw, there was no reason but their dropping the ball for waiting 3 days to fill my order.

smallbutmighty
05-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Add me to the list of guys who won't order from MusicToyz any more.

Flyin' Brian
05-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Never had a problem. They once set me the wrong thing...I got an immediate return authorization and got the replacement in 2 days.

dcg810
05-29-2012, 10:26 AM
I ordered a pedal from them, and got an order confirmation and then a shipping confirmation from MT saying a tracking number would follow, but never received the tracking number. After about a week without hearing anything, I followed up probably 5 times in various ways trying to figure out what was going on but never received a response. Then randomly, one day, the pedal showed up at my doorstep, and then afterwards I got a response with the tracking number. So I guess it ended fine, but I'll probably think twice before I order before them again. They do have some great pedal demos though (courtesy of Mike Hermans).

blackba
05-29-2012, 11:50 AM

Same hear. Thankfully there are many other places to give my business. :)

jaymeister
05-29-2012, 12:13 PM

cheers

Feel however you want about my post. They will still not get my business, and probably like you, I have spent $1,000's upon $1,000's online in that 10 years. Good service gets my business, and I know that means being realistic on my end as well.

josh.rigaud
05-29-2012, 07:16 PM
Well... No pedal yet .. and the problem is that I needed it in Florida tonight.... My buddy is coming down to Brazil tomorrow ... This is just stupid. Tried calling them all day and no answer

slopeshoulder
05-29-2012, 07:25 PM
Reverse the charge, call your card company.

marcg71
05-29-2012, 07:52 PM
I have ordered from them a few times, some good, but the last time was the last time. It was terrible. It took about a week for them to actually send me a shipping notice, during this time they would tell me things like "I will call you right back" and then I wouldn't hear from them until I called back. They pretty much told me anything to get me off the phone. Cool site and inventory but I wont go through that again.

rks89
05-29-2012, 08:35 PM
I wonder why Pete Cornish chooses them as a dealer. Now that Mike Hermans is doing demo's for Prymaxe, PC seems like the only thing to make me even think about ordering from them after my experience.

I ordered a pedal, returned it for an exchange and they just let it sit for weeks until I called and they said they had forgot to exchange it because they couldn't figure out what to swap with. Then they found my note on the package but never tried to contact me until I initiated contact. Not as bad as some of you guys but enough for me to choose from a bunch of other GREAT dealers.

josh.rigaud
05-29-2012, 08:44 PM
Dang man... Next time I know anyone coming to Brazil is in August ... Ill try calling them again tomo morn. My buddy leaves tomo afternoon. SO technically if it arives tomo morning itw ill be ok....

josh.rigaud
05-30-2012, 07:21 AM
This store sucks ballz!

Strat
05-30-2012, 10:59 AM
at least they answered the phone for your order.

I wonder why Pete Cornish chooses them as a dealer. Now that Mike Hermans is doing demo's for Prymaxe, PC seems like the only thing to make me even think about ordering from them after my experience.

I ordered a pedal, returned it for an exchange and they just let it sit for weeks until I called and they said they had forgot to exchange it because they couldn't figure out what to swap with. Then they found my note on the package but never tried to contact me until I initiated contact. Not as bad as some of you guys but enough for me to choose from a bunch of other GREAT dealers.

NoahKaatz
05-30-2012, 11:03 AM
Been waiting over two years for them to ship my "in stock" Analogman Peppermint Fuzz. Maybe I should ask for a tracking number.

Axe_34
05-30-2012, 11:18 AM
Been waiting over two years for them to ship my "in stock" Analogman Peppermint Fuzz.

:eek: :messedup

mdmack
05-30-2012, 11:23 AM
I am sorry you are sweating it, but I wouldn't worry too much. Though not always the quickest I have ALWAYS received my items with no issues. It might not get to you as soon as you would would hope, but you can be confident that it will get to you.

Gris Gris Man
05-30-2012, 11:25 AM
I had a problem once a few years ago. Ordered on line, indicated it was in stock, then nothing. Contacted after a week or so, no response, repeated, same result. Finally a promise to ship, but a week later no product. This cycle went on for a month so I e-mail to cancel the order. I got a response that said, "I'm was putting it in the box to ship just as I received your e-mail." So I decided what the heck and the pedal arrived a few days later.

But I'd read a few good things about them in recent times so I ordered a first day release of a new pedal the day they said they had them in stock. Got the order without a hitch a few days later, very fast delivery. I'd try them again. I think they get overwhelmed at times and may not be the best organized. I'd call myself a cautiously satisfied customer at this point.

josh.rigaud
05-30-2012, 12:28 PM
I am sorry you are sweating it, but I wouldn't worry too much. Though not always the quickest I have ALWAYS received my items with no issues. It might not get to you as soon as you would would hope, but you can be confident that it will get to you.

I hear you ... But my problem is that im In Brazil. I shipped it to a buddies place who is flying down to Brazil .... Like NOW...

starfish
02-27-2013, 08:51 PM
Ain't Nobody Got Time for That!

Blue-moon
02-27-2013, 08:53 PM
I had a terrible experience buying an amp from them. Never again.

Abandoned
02-27-2013, 09:23 PM
My first experience with them was bad too. Ordered a Skreddy SDMD and they sent me a LMMD. Lol - weird I know. Marc @@ Skreddy took care of me perfectly though.

LqdSndDist
02-27-2013, 09:53 PM
I bought a FoxRox pedal from them and it shipped pretty quickly and I got a confirmation email stating this.

I didn't really care for the pedal though and returned it promptly. I think didn't hear from them for about 10 days about the status of my return. It was difficult to find a telephone number and I couldn't get an answer nor did I get any email confirmation.

Finally about 2 weeks after I got a credit back to my card and an email saying they were processed the return.

In the end all was fine, but its certainly not the most customer service focused companies I've dealt with.

PGS, as an example, always has responded to emails within the day and you can also call and talk to a real person.

MT just seems all and all a bit distant and like mail order of days gone by where you mailed your money and hoped to get a package in 4 weeks. No status updates or anything, just fingers crossed and wait.

I know it takes time and staff to answer phones, emails, process orders quickly etc, but overall I wasn't thrilled with my MT experience.

Again, nothing bad happened, but I'd just like to have a bit more personalized attention in a far more timely manner.

Zeon45
12-28-2013, 04:15 PM
Well, my first experience with Music Toyz is not going well so far. I ordered 2 Cornish cables and they only shipped one. Tried calling and emailing with no reply so far. Seems they are closed for the weekend so I'll have to try on Monday. Still trying to figure out how such a simple order got screwed up. I'll post back once I have contact with Music Toyz.

triviani
12-28-2013, 04:59 PM
The only time I have filed a Paypal claim was for an order with these liars. Was the only way I had to have them to do something, after a few weeks of useless mail communication with them. In this case I got a refund, but only after Paypal got into it.

Good luck.

jacobjj5
01-09-2014, 11:23 AM
I have ordered many, many things from Musictoyz. There have been some times when there has been a gap in communications, delayed shipping, etc. There have been times when I have returned orders for credit. There have been times when I have cancelled an order right before shipment (after my card had been charged) & needed to be refunded. I have never, ever been disappointed in the service by Musictoyz. Every transaction/return/cancelled order was seen through to satisfaction by me. Yes, sometimes there is a lack of communication, and sometimes there is a gap from order to shipment, but MT has always come through for me one way or another. From what I can gather, it is a relatively small operation that I am sure gets overwhelmed at times. Never, though, is there anything criminal going on. I enjoy buying from Musictoyz, always have, always will (I hope!). I do find it more satisfying to order from a small store as opposed to the larger online retailers. Please give Musictoyz a chance to make things right. As I've said, they always have come through for me (I would say that I have placed somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 orders with them).

golddillion
01-09-2014, 11:41 AM
The first part of December I purchased a pedal from them via ebay that had a defective switch - it wouldn't pass signal when bypassed. I emailed them three times within the correct return time frame to get return instructions, and offered to exchange the defective pedal for a new one. To this date I have not received any communication from them other than they have given this to their support staff review. I opened a case through ebay last week, and just escalated the case to a claim. I will never buy from them again.

mudster
01-12-2014, 01:36 PM
I had no issues with them until I needed to return something. They were ridiculously unprofessional. I will no longer do business with them.
The issue was non-responsiveness and a ridiculous amount of time that it took to get a simple credit to my account.

Belmont
01-12-2014, 01:46 PM
it's good when companies with horrid customer service get called out, we know who not to order from.
thanks for bringing this to light.

clamflatslim
01-12-2014, 02:28 PM
last time i checked the web site was gone.have to look again.was on my favorites list.maybe they changed things up.probably would not order from them based on this thread.

Ron
01-12-2014, 04:26 PM
I was hoping for a happy ending here but apparently it didn't happen. Good luck though!

dougb415
01-12-2014, 04:34 PM
I hear you ... But my problem is that im In Brazil. I shipped it to a buddies place who is flying down to Brazil .... Like NOW...

Soooo.... what happened?

Zeon45
01-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Well, my first experience with Music Toyz is not going well so far. I ordered 2 Cornish cables and they only shipped one. Tried calling and emailing with no reply so far. Seems they are closed for the weekend so I'll have to try on Monday. Still trying to figure out how such a simple order got screwed up. I'll post back once I have contact with Music Toyz.

Regard my situation I was able to reach the owner Ted and he made sure my missing cable was promptly shipped out.

kickstrat
06-24-2014, 12:26 AM
I should have read that topic before ordering my pedal. One thing is sure: I will not buy from them anymore.
I just received the order I paid for 2 months ago (international order). The pedal arrived with a footswitch issue.
I sent them 2 messages before they took the time to respond. Their answer was to contact to builder of the pedal.
I think that I will stick with Prymaxe, PGS, Rogue for my next purchases as I never encountered problems with them.

boogieplaya
06-24-2014, 01:22 AM
Why people continue to send these buffoons their money i will never understand.

voodoochili12
06-24-2014, 10:05 AM
I've had 6 great transactions with MusicToyz. They accepted a pedal that wasn't for me. Took a few phone calls but if I wanted exception service over convenience then I'd drive an hour to my nearest mom and pop shop.