PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with SchematicConnection.com?

rhythmrocker
01-05-2008, 11:09 AM
Hi - back in November, I ordered a schematic from these folks. After 2 e-mails and a phone call (no message left since the voice mail memory was full), = no reply e-mails.

Anyone know about this outfit?

tlpruitt
01-07-2008, 08:43 AM
I have dealt with them on a few occasions. The last time I had similar results as you describe. I payed through Paypal so I contacted Paypal about getting my money back. Paypal got through to SchematicConnection because all of the sudden my schematics showed up in an email attachment. At that point I had already acquired the schematics elsewhere so I told them to give me my money back and they did.

I have not been to SchematicConnection.com in a while but there used to be info on there about health problems that the guy is dealing with. I think that may be what is going on.

My advice is if you paid through Paypal then go to Paypal for help.

-Tim

teleamp
01-07-2008, 08:57 AM
See if what you want is listed here http://www.freeinfosociety.com/electronics/schempage.php?cat=1

Larrys schematicheaven.com seems to be out of commission.

The Fender Field Amp Guide at ampwares.com is a good source of Fender information.

What are you looking for?

MikeY

Backstage Kent
01-07-2008, 11:00 AM
musicparts.com has a pretty good selection of schematics, many of which I haven't found for free anywhere (believe me, I've looked...and looked...and looked!) and I've never had any issues with their service.

Faustine Amps
01-07-2008, 11:14 AM
What are you looking for? I've got tons of schematics. If I have it in my collection, I'll email you the electronic version in PDF at NO CHARGE. Just let me know.

Regards,
Tim

rhythmrocker
01-17-2008, 02:30 AM
Thanks all. Paypal refunded part of the amount I paid. It was a great gesture on their part since I was way past the 45-day period they have for filing a dispute. I found a schematic and thank you all for the offers!