PDA

View Full Version : Salvation Mods to the Randall MTS Modules

mike361
08-02-2009, 03:21 PM
This cat has to get out of the bag. Over at the Randall forums there is a few guys that mod the stock preamp modules to make them sound like other amps or do custom work to add different functions. I do own a Superlead module that has been modded and it greatly increased the gain and added bass tightness and a jcm 800 switch that re voices the mids ect... Also there is a guy called salvation mods that is totally removing caps,resisters whatever else and using the same parts from some high end amps preamp section to come out with some really killer stuff. Soldano's,Bogner,VHT, ect.. I have no affiliation with any of them but think the amp community here is missing out some really great stuff that is under the radar. Check out sound clips at the Randall forum or follow this to salvations sound page.http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=909142&content=music

fuzzyguitars
08-02-2009, 03:47 PM
i know

i got four of em getting modded right now.

Benzin- Diezel type mod
XTC
SLOdano
Custom 3- CAE type mod

todd richman
10-12-2011, 06:32 AM
Bumping this thread. Can some of you provide links or contact info for the most popular modders of the Randall MTS modules such as Salvation Mods, Sacred Groove, etc.

Rod
11-01-2011, 11:20 PM
I have been using Jaded Faith and Sacred Groove for modders since I started using these amps exclusively 3 years ago.. JF and I just did a Dumble mod that really sounds better than my Two Rocks. The MTS amps with these modded modules are the finest guitar sounds I've ever had... Amazing tones... Great designs thanks to Bruce Egnater

todd richman
11-02-2011, 06:52 AM
The Dumble Mod sounds interesting. Do you have contact info for JF?

Rod
11-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Hi Todd... Jaded Faith is Rob DeAntonio and his email is jadedfaith7@hotmail.com
the mod is unbelievable...Tell him I said hi....