PDA

View Full Version : Holland Lil Jimi info

jjhaller
11-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Hey there,
I have a Holland lil jimi that I've been digging for years. I am looking for a manual, or a tube chart for this guy. Does anyone have a line on this info?

Thanks!

jjhaller
11-19-2009, 08:43 AM
Huh, no one has any info on this killer amp? Mine is a killer, it's loaded with a pair of Mazda 6V6 power tubes, and an assortment of off brand preamp tubes which I'm looking to replace. Some aren't labeled at all, which is why I'm inquiring about a tube chart.

Any one every play one? When I bought it, I was after the perfect vintage fender amp. All I tried needed work. Plugged into this one and I was SOLD!

wrxplayer
11-19-2009, 01:07 PM
I owned one. Great amp. As you've found there's very little info on them out there. You may check w/ the folks at Heritage as I think they serviced Hollands for a while when Holland Amps went out of business and Holland went to work for Heritage.

If I still had mine I'd pull the tubes and look, but unfortunately I don't. Good luck and enjoy the amp. It produced the best cleans and had the lushest reverb of any amp I've ever used.

PS - My memory stinks--did you buy mine?

jjhaller
11-19-2009, 01:48 PM
PS - My memory stinks--did you buy mine?

Thanks for the advice. I, upon another TGP-er's recommendation, contacted Paul C and he had no info.

I've mine for almost 10 years now, and picked it up from Boston Guitar Works. I'd have to be blown away by another amp to get rid of this one.

It's a way underrated amp.

23skeedoo
12-12-2009, 04:40 AM
I have one I bought off CL a couple of years ago and I love it. Clean tone is simply killer. It's a winner, the reverb is VERY deep and dimensional. I would like a manual too cuz I can't seem to quite figure out the SWEEP knob. I think it slightly affects the EQ or something.