PDA

View Full Version : USPS tracking says delivered but i never got the package!!!q

mlweidl
09-16-2011, 04:17 PM
So i ordered something back in August, took the company FOREVER to ship, then finally it shipped this monday via usps priority. I checked the tracking wednesday and it said it was delivered at 10:24a.m. but nothing was there and my mail hadnt even come for that day. So 3pm rolls around and my normal mail gets delivered and i asked the carrier and he had no idea and said he hadnt seen it and he said it might be here thursday. Well thursday rolls around and nothing again so i go talk to the supervisor at the post office and she said that she had no idea who had scanned my package and the scanner number didnt look right to her. Then she said she would call me if she could figure something out.

Well its friday and the mail came and still nothing. I emailed the company i got the product from and they told me to "give it another day and see if it shows up" im getting pretty irritated.

What would you do in the situation?

Guitar Josh
09-16-2011, 04:30 PM
I would have already challenged the charge and you should now do so.

These companies only respond to aggresiveness.

Brazen
09-16-2011, 05:03 PM
I had the same thing and it was delivered the next day instead.

tylerfreak
09-16-2011, 05:27 PM
i had this happen last week...my normar mail carrier was out sick, another guy delivered mail on "delivery day" and my small package ended up in my neighbors mailbox...talked with the normal guy and got it all sorted out.

mlweidl
09-16-2011, 05:42 PM
i had this happen last week...my normar mail carrier was out sick, another guy delivered mail on "delivery day" and my small package ended up in my neighbors mailbox...talked with the normal guy and got it all sorted out.

Yai talked both of my mail carriers and they both had no idea

Stew
09-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Talk to your neighbors. The same thing happened to me more than once.

mudster
09-16-2011, 07:09 PM
That happened to me once, turned out it was in the neighbor's garage

geddyentwistle
09-17-2011, 06:58 PM
not to hijack the thread, but ups delivered a package, left it outside with the puppy, didn't ring the doorbell or attempt to notify anyone inside, and the package got attacked by the dog

musicians friend was very cool and ups gave me no grief, and apologized, and i should get replacements (strings, musicbooks)

but it was stupid, a waste of an hour on the phone, and will hopefully not happen again