Anyone have experience with SchematicConnection.com?

Discussion in 'Amps/Cabs Tech Corner: Amplifier, Cab & Speakers T' started by rhythmrocker, Jan 5, 2008.

1. rhythmrocker

rhythmrocker 1966 Battle of the Bands Silver Supporting Member

Hi - back in November, I ordered a schematic from these folks. After 2 e-mails and a phone call (no message left since the voice mail memory was full), = no reply e-mails.

Anyone know about this outfit?

2. tlpruitt

tlpruitt Member

I have dealt with them on a few occasions. The last time I had similar results as you describe. I payed through Paypal so I contacted Paypal about getting my money back. Paypal got through to SchematicConnection because all of the sudden my schematics showed up in an email attachment. At that point I had already acquired the schematics elsewhere so I told them to give me my money back and they did.

I have not been to SchematicConnection.com in a while but there used to be info on there about health problems that the guy is dealing with. I think that may be what is going on.

My advice is if you paid through Paypal then go to Paypal for help.

-Tim

3. teleamp

teleamp Member

4. Backstage Kent

Backstage Kent Member

musicparts.com has a pretty good selection of schematics, many of which I haven't found for free anywhere (believe me, I've looked...and looked...and looked!) and I've never had any issues with their service.

5. Faustine Amps

Faustine Amps Member

What are you looking for? I've got tons of schematics. If I have it in my collection, I'll email you the electronic version in PDF at NO CHARGE. Just let me know.

Regards,
    Tim

6. rhythmrocker

rhythmrocker 1966 Battle of the Bands Silver Supporting Member

Thanks all. Paypal refunded part of the amount I paid. It was a great gesture on their part since I was way past the 45-day period they have for filing a dispute. I found a schematic and thank you all for the offers!