Good dealings thread! It's needed!

Discussion in 'Interactive Administrator Threads' started by rockinlespaul, Mar 20, 2008.

1. toddtroutman

toddtroutman Member

ah-puch, anallogs, andrewruel, apoyando, archtopjazz, bchamorro, budlite, cpricepa, daijobu, db cooper, denyle_guitars, douglong, fdawg, gaboocho, galtman, guitar josh, itkindaworks, jaylfo, jb1984, jesus freak, jhump, johnlutz, keithc, last nerve, led sabblin, lestercollector, más_fuerte, metheniac, mix2much, mojotele65, motorcitymatamp, no1000, philosophrets, prsluvcctx, richirich, rocksully, rumblefish, saltydogg, shooter1371, simon, smalltownsongs, smora, thenotoriousrig, this1smyne, vitgit, watersedge1234, whiskey n beans

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  2. TedShred

TedShred Member

Just snagged a line6 JM4 looper from bluegrif.

Perfect transaction.

Big kudos for the bubble wrap! (I have a packing peanut pet peeve - gawd I hate those things.)

3. smalltownsongs

smalltownsongs Supporting Member

Great Dealings at TGP:
    nad, maxmaxoff1, SlyStrat,
    ultrevex, Electric I, rogue.guineapig, mr.mattphisto, sjtele,dougf., acemcguire (x2!), andrewface, modeerf, indexless, Phillip_H, daacrusher2001, cacibi, AngryGoldfish, jgb, JSMidd, in_sherman, Spencer Smith, this1smyne (x4!), wiredturtle, parkerbro (x3!), marauder, mr coffee (x3), LuckyBlackCat, jmcdona, Tweak, muffinMan74, TheNotoriousRig, Rythm-changes, 74vibrolux, fritznelson, KCguy, Bluesrocker99, Rythm-changes, stromero01, Monkey Boy (x2), vbf, justicetones, MT Buckaroo, Mapleneck, cmatthes, MTLove, Tone Meister, cgharrison, crifasta, theleonard, JamesKnox, stevebandworks, GLosch, Ron Thorn, TheShaggyFox, Oasis.Guitar, mfitz804, KSDS, jrh60, a1briz, JaredTyler, rossta1, eupbin, Shiningtime7 (x2), vintagesix (x2!), lovellintn, Drizzt, The Hoff, tzamosti, Michael_V, wurs, Imerkat, Guit Hacker, DrSlow, critter74, masonwilson13, paintguy, teletaylor, Benjam 226, unclemeet, duaner58, studio_Anchor, mzero, evanjackson, danielkn, Jordanmitchell, Olithar, StaxSoul, rcj, jtrent14, Vegas Bob, turtleheadblues (x2!), Dion (x2), bretmoor, yamaashi, C-Bone247, ttasselm. jkima, johnson.ryan7, Champlifier, wrxplayer, Rob Sharer, jamison162, t.tucker, johneeeveee, jdandry, thehtm, Juan Tuthri, starjag, 6dtrang, Rhomco, fonesy, guitarjb44, Ger, mantal, Desena, Grace, # Mile Stone, MartyK, russtopher13, 2ManyThumbs, jucas, YearOfTheZombie, I_BUY_GEAR, GuitarJosh, Whiskey N Beans, miteemike3, SWSNick, gweeterman1, BedroomRockStar01, MVrider, borro, mdmack, mbarsav, sleep, justontwo, judais, jondkang, whaletar, mzero (3!), zzzzzzz, RussB, musicsoma (2!), duende, vicenzajay, seaninsjca (2!), ManicManager, albarn, CyrilW, IBTom, StopReferencing, weshershberger, RobSharer, fullertone, Delayed Delay, zepsongs, Hoth, niclake13, donbarzini, JNixon, rpd, plectric, uranium, shikawkee, gfarina55, greyman, keenan, spinner75, jonnyrocket, djbinzo, StaticRick, Cornbread, brettmoor, zosozep7, SkullChris, larrysingtran, tomuchroc41gtr, joeybsyc and countless others!

Ohmy, look at that list... I might have a problem... :bonk

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  4. bluegrif

bluegrif Member

This was indeed a smooth transaction and TedShred was great to deal with. I really appreciate him letting me know it arrived safely and all is well. Too often I make an effort to pack well and ship quick, then hear nothing. So a big thank you!

5. Shane Sanders

Shane Sanders Supporting Member

All Smooth Deals:

tripp2k, acphipps, danielzink, Luca1979, wahfreak, Kurzman, onyxrhino, gkelm, sbcallstar, scmavl, severinsteel, jlw001, tuberider, muzacman, NewarkWilder, Astronome, 12guitdown, tomnottom, 2Strats, matchless, kanderson, parkerbro, Turiguiliano, skyn, s.ireland, fellsilver, chakosh, BlindLemonade, leftyASAT, dougf, rh, kevinhifi, jdolll, plainshick, 229someday, J Purcell, guitarpedaladdict, stashman, skills4life, psquared, jmoose, cajone5, Eagle117, Monkey Boy, cgharrison, aziltz, jpopxfile, alguit, gtrs, notyalcer, Ampegasaur, drgonzoguitar, Last, radium, PTraina, Real_Shy, dorfmeister, FXMonkey, GTRJoe, lovellintn, gkelm, GarMan, tvegas99, Dog Boy, shikawkee, spitshineguitars, Stan Malinowski; betteriz1day; Be.eM; nitrofumes

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  6. Dillow4092

Dillow4092 Member

Great deal with ESP540. Just sold him my PRS.

7. TedShred

TedShred Member

Just received a super sweet ES 335 from ssmithmusic in Austin TX.

Excellent transaction. Fantastic packing (like, amazing. and again.... no packing peanuts! yay)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  8. 59burstbucker

59burstbucker Supporting Member

Got a Germino Masonette from Moozak (Jeff Rose). Amp was packed for nuclear war, arrived on time, and was as described. Good to work with, great seller.

9. Grady

Grady Windjammer Gold Supporting Member

Man I've done a lot of great deals on this forum. Everyone of them have been outstanding. I Love this place.
    Most recently I did a deal for a Honey Bee with Tonally Cool.
    Not only was it Tonally Cool, but it was totally cool.
    Communications was great, the pedal was in perfect condition, and shipped super fast.
    Thanks Tim!

10. limfac

limfac Member

Once again I had another perfect transaction with a TGPer.

Did a deal with Musickbox who was really easy to work with (especially shipping to an APO box), had great communication throughout the whole process and the pedal was packed like Ft. Knox. Thank you from Germany!

11. Dillow4092

Dillow4092 Member

Just bought a fantastic Clark Beaufort from eddie101. Shipping was fast (both live in MD) Packing was awesome. Couldn't be happier...

12. SuperSonic

SuperSonic Supporting Member

Great deal with edwarddavis!

13. Big Tim

Big Tim Member

After having some massive confusion on a trade, Lt_Core is the man. In times when it is hard to have faith in the advice the faceless computer tells you, it is great to have a positive experience with a real, patient, human being via TGP. That is all.

14. Big Tim

Big Tim Member

Good deal with Silencer_11

15. Csapo

Csapo Gold Supporting Member

Great recent transactions with;

- jaxapi
    - jamesrsmith
    - Cody Anchor
    - priestunes
    - bsteff666

Thank you all...

16. mdjphillips

mdjphillips Member

I recently dealt with user "trucks" in which I purchased a Small Stone Phaser. He was quick and informative in his replies, provided honest shipping quotes and was extremely fast in shipping the pedal. It was shipped on November 3rd and was received on the 8th in perfect condition as it was very well packaged.

Perfect transaction!

17. EJTone

EJTone Member

Got a Bruno Cab from TDJMB. Email descriptions on the money. Was very impressed with expert packing, overall very pleasant purchase experience.

18. freaksho

freaksho Supporting Member

i'll add a list:

this1smyne, scmavl, muku, jfromel, fruvai, mihkelis, tattoedsailor, billconnorsfan

19. johneeeveee

johneeeveee Member

Thank you to Michael (The Big Le Bowski) for an excellent and enjoyable transaction.
    It was a pleasure to meet and chat with you - jv

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  20. lovnik

lovnik Member

lilkuku -

an excellent seller, honest to the extreme, knows how to prep a parcel for long distaance shipping, too. :aok