Become a Supporting Member

Go Back   The Gear Page > Gear Video & Soundclips Demo Areas > Gear Demo Videos & Sound Clips Archive

Notices

Old 04-27-2012, 10:32 PM
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Sig;X, PTD MiniBone, Kahler...

Sig;X (mainly ch2 w/boost on, to start), PTD MiniBone, Kahler studmount, el cap, & hermida 'verb, redplate d'lator ('cept for a barber launchpad & lp believe, + an rmc wof, jb2 byrds edition, & stereo chromachorus, ALL peds run in fx/redplate loop), alex attr on -6db, recorded on a zoom q3...

and, of COURSE, a LARGE, smokey mounted, UN-buffet Die-MEN-shun!

ml

"no, no, you're all confused. it's not the sun that's goin' down, it's the hori-ZON that's movin' up!" - firesign theatre

"...i don't possess a mansion, a villa in france, a yacht, or a string of polopponies." - E.N.

Last edited by muddy; 04-28-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:32 AM
Gold Supporting Member

ha! cool.

PTD
Old 04-28-2012, 08:12 AM

forgot to mention, that's a pro ana dirt cheez w/royale at the end; on the siggie's 1st ch, it gets this bottom end thubbiness (a new adjective!!!!) that sounds like something an oar bouncing off the side of a boat; yes, it has a boatiness! btw, ur dem a few below mine is STILL about the most fave thing i've ever heard you do. i play to an inner muse, m'self

ml

"no, no, you're all confused. it's not the sun that's goin' down, it's the hori-ZON that's movin' up!" - firesign theatre

"...i don't possess a mansion, a villa in france, a yacht, or a string of polopponies." - E.N.

Last edited by muddy; 04-28-2012 at 08:24 AM.