Become a Supporting Member

Go Back   The Gear Page > The Gear > Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things

Notices

Old 08-31-2007, 11:23 PM
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Loop Master

Im working on my pedal board. Place an order yesterday for a 5 loop 1 tuner strip. Im supper pumped. Anyone have experience with loop master. Are the products top notch? I went ahead and bought because ...I just wanted to. Ill post pics as the evolution of my board comes.
"The pedal sounds good, with one exception. When the gain is turned past 3 o'clock, it sings like a bird. Not just any bird, but one of those Flintstones dinosaur birds that signals the end of the work day."
Old 08-31-2007, 11:25 PM

im sure plenty of us have had greta experiences with loop master. I dont own one. But they look great and according to my fellow great guitarist friends. Loop master's products are top notch. and the work inside is very very neat.
Good Deals With: This1smyne, Doralin, Keatonmyrick, jamiefbolton, shredcow, flantrax, superpotato_30, jskadiang, Dudelove, alexanderfumble, Mastervolume, droptop, insubordination, dtfan4ever, musickbox, goodhonk, shral, Gtr4daKING, Jazzish,bcgraphicsguy, claudel, miteemike3, stads and others I don't remember! ha
Old 09-01-2007, 12:37 AM
Supporting Member

+1 for Loop Master. Top notch!
Old 09-01-2007, 01:53 AM

I too am entertaining the Looper switches for a new board.

It looks like Loop Master is the way to go.

What about Loooper.com?
Dealer Affiliation: Lark Guitars | www.larkguitars.com | www.facebook.com/larkguitars | www.instagram.com/larkguitars
Old 09-01-2007, 05:17 AM
Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

+2 on LoopMaster. They are out of this world for customer service and will make just about anything you need.

Bass Rig: Sansamp RPM, Crown XLS1000, Ampeg 410HLF
Drums: Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute, Zildjian Ks
Old 09-01-2007, 05:18 AM

Looper isn't making pedals anymore

I own a Loop Master pedal router, tap tempo, and 5 strip

Hasn't let me down yet! I'll post a pic soon!

+100 for Loop-Master
Pedals: Ernie Ball Vol, Dunlop 535Q, Gaspedal Carb, Timmy/Tim, Dr. Scientist SDD/Cleanness, Fulltone Clyde Wah/Supra-Trem/Fulldrive 2, BJF HBOD/DRD/EGDM/SBEQ, Zvex Ooh Wah/Super Hard On/Fuzz Factory, Analogman Chorus/Peppermint Fuzz (Donnerbox)/Analog Delay, Keeley Nova Wah/Katana/Fuzz Face/Compressor/DD-3 Mod, Moog Murf, Boss DD-20/PH-3, Eternity, Loop-Master 8 Strip/Router/Tap Tempo, Line 6 DL4/Echo Park, VHT Valvulator
Guitars : Reverend Slingshot Custom, Gibson Firebird V, Reverend 10th Anniversary Jet Stream

Old 09-01-2007, 05:30 AM
Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

LoopMaster!!!
Old 09-01-2007, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarplayerdan View Post
Im working on my pedal board. Place an order yesterday for a 5 loop 1 tuner strip. Im supper pumped. Anyone have experience with loop master. Are the products top notch? I went ahead and bought because ...I just wanted to. Ill post pics as the evolution of my board comes.
cool! My last pedalboard had 2 5loop strips on it for a total of 10 loops. They were really clean and sounded great. The switches are loud though when you step on them. I think they are Electroharmonix switches (if I'm not mistaken)

Nice stuff...reasonably priced and the site is well laid out...fast turn around too...I think I only waited about 2 weeks for mine
Old 09-01-2007, 07:05 AM

Great service and great products! I have a clean/dirty switcher and a A/B/C switch from Brian. I don't recall the wait time being more than 2 or 3 weeks, which is pretty reasonable for a made-to-order unit. There was a slight foul-up with my payment (my fault), and Brian promptly emailed to straighten out the matter. In short, LoopMaster kicks butt.
Old 09-01-2007, 09:29 AM
Supporting Member

The build time right now is right about the 4 week mark but on occasion, it lets up enough to get them out sooner.

Thank you VERY much for all of the orders.

Have a great weekend!

Handmade true bypass loopers, switchers and routers for cleaner guitar signal routing.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME. EMAIL IS BEST.
Old 09-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Banned

I actually ordered a dual looper/ab from them, but I couldn't get around the 3-4 week waiting time (i needed it for a gig) so I had to cancel. Brian was extremely fast and helpful and got everything all squared away.
Old 09-01-2007, 09:34 AM

+1 on Loop-Master. I purchased his dirty-clean effects switcher with tuner out and bypass from the TGP pedal emporium. Great pedal. Highly recommended.
Old 09-01-2007, 09:46 AM

I have both a custom made Loooper and a 3 bypass+tunerout LoopMaster and enjoy them both! The shipping time on the LoopMaster was quite long but well worth it!
Old 09-01-2007, 11:16 AM

Another +1 for LM!!!!

Old 09-01-2007, 11:37 AM

OK OK!

I'll get a Loop-Master...

Dealer Affiliation: Lark Guitars | www.larkguitars.com | www.facebook.com/larkguitars | www.instagram.com/larkguitars