Become a Supporting Member

Go Back   The Gear Page > The Gear > Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things

Notices

Old 11-17-2009, 08:49 AM
Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

kloppmann ST-60 strat pickups, who has them?

The best aftermarket/boutique strat pickup I've ever tried were Kloppmann ST-60s. I just did a search and very little pops up. I understand they're very expensive in the US, but in Europe it must be an interesting alternative.

Who has experience?
Done good deals with 100% positive feedback on my sales: TelosHedge, Tobias Levitan, JMusic440, Seegs, Crowder, Enigma, JMadill, LPModel, Ross Kingston, 6strang, Tannenrich, PoloisLegend, CitizenAudio, Docbennett, lordofthethighs, Kramerlover, bluestringer, Reckless, johnny1423, rosssurf and Lakehaus
http://www.youtube.com/jazzinc
Old 01-10-2011, 08:55 AM

Kloppmann Pickups

I just installed the kloppmann ST 60 Set with reversed middle Pickup in my 1996 Cunetto Relic Stratocaster. They sound really better then the suhr FL, so I've got to replace them. The Kloppmann Pickups are expensive but worth every euro. They are handmade and aged and there's also an NOS Capacitor inside the case. I'm so glad I found these things.
tipasch
Old 01-10-2011, 09:35 AM

I have had them in one of my strats. Nothing special. Not worth that amount of money imho. I prefer Slider's.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:56 PM
Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

I've tried ST60 and ST60 personal set
Kloppmann does best 60's strat tone.
Good deal with: DBS, dayn, Hammered, Tonefree, PhilC, mrbungel, Blues67, Sharbono, brettk7, kendog, matte, Guiliver, archelo, brettmoor, tnjazz, ToneGurus, eric10, pnksntdead, rose52775, Srvwannab, JesseJerk, Texas_Blues, rose52775, outtahear, KeithC, awfulguitarnois, Jason_86_951, tejastubes, waldock, Muzzy, Laplacian, sck312, soundscapes, TopDog, goodman, jayday17, Gordon, Kidcactus, Unn, SuperReverb2, 2tone, stark, CPA, LL1, eddie101, T2tele, Tradarama, oslowhand, texasdave.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:06 AM
Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_61 View Post
I have had them in one of my strats. Nothing special. Not worth that amount of money imho. I prefer Slider's.
I've heard a couple of sets and don't remember which ones I heard but they all had this upper-mid bite that was both painful and fatiguing to listen to...not my cup of tea...

Chow,
Seegs

https://www.facebook.com/BigMeano