Become a Supporting Member

Go Back   The Gear Page > The Gear > Amps and Cabs

Notices

Old 02-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Question Marshall 25th Silver Jubilee 4x12 Cab

Hi,

i'd like to sell a Marshall 25th Silver Jubilee 4x12 Cab, 300W straight. No i'm asking myself, what price would be fair? The cab is in very good shape, just one little scratch (15mm). What do you think?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

P.S.: Please excuse my rusty english - it's not my mother tounge...
Old 02-28-2011, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olfer View Post
Hi,

i'd like to sell a Marshall 25th Silver Jubilee 4x12 Cab, 300W straight. No i'm asking myself, what price would be fair? The cab is in very good shape, just one little scratch (15mm). What do you think?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

P.S.: Please excuse my rusty english - it's not my mother tounge...
Not sure how the market is now, but several years ago I sold a mint condition angled front Silver Jubilee 4x12 here in the emporium for $1000.

I didn't want to deal with shipping, so I listed it as a local pickup only sale and it sold quick to a buyer who lived in Maryland (I live in Florida) who opted to drive to my house to pick it up in person.

So based upon my experience, those silver tolex cabs are in demand and buyers are not only willing to pay a premium, but also willing to go to greater lengths to obtain one that's in clean and original condition.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:27 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball XL5 View Post
Not sure how the market is now, but several years ago I sold a mint condition angled front Silver Jubilee 4x12 here in the emporium for $1000.

I didn't want to deal with shipping, so I listed it as a local pickup only sale and it sold quick to a buyer who lived in Maryland (I live in Florida) who opted to drive to my house to pick it up in person.

So based upon my experience, those silver tolex cabs are in demand and buyers are not only willing to pay a premium, but also willing to go to greater lengths to obtain one that's in clean and original condition.
Thanks a lot!