• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by 22990atinesh

1. 2

Jingle Bell Song

I've this Jingle Bell Song. But some notes are missing, So please help me out to complete this song C Major Scale EEE EEE EGCDE FFF FEE EDDEDG EEE EEE EGCDE FFF FEE GGEDC G'EDCG G'EDCA' A'FEDB' GGEDC G'EDCG' G'EDCA' A'FED G'GG ????? X=Notes in middle Octave X'=Notes in...
  2. 2

Understanding types of Minor Scales

I know the relationship between Major Scales and Minor Scales(Natural Minor Scales), A Minor Scale is built starting from the sixth note of the relative Major Scale .i.e. A minor Scale is relative to C Major Scale B minor Scale is relative to D Major Scale .... (W-H-W-W-H-W-W - >...
  3. 2

Understanding C Major Scale Patterns

I read some articles about 3 notes per string pattern for constructing Major Scale. With this construction we will have 7 different Patterns in C Major Scale (Say), As we select 7 different roots (C,D,E,F,G,A,B). I'm having a little doubt, Why in Pattern 3,4,5,6 roots are choosen more farther...
  4. 2

Understanding C Major

My Guitar teacher told me the following C Major Scale is it correct. [Standard E Tuning]
  5. 2

Understanding C Major

Hello spaceman_spiff, does it refers to tuning the guitar in C. C-F-A♯-D♯-G-C
  6. 2

Understanding C Major

Why C Major Scale is called C Major. Please explain in depth.
  7. 2

Fret Board Note Chart

Guys I know Its upside down. But as I've mentioned before It was not my doubt.
  8. 2

Fret Board Note Chart

Hello Guys I think I found the solution to my ques. I know its actually upside down, musician prefer another standard way of showing the fret board but that was not my doubt. My doubt was is there any other arrangement of notes than the above fret board note chart. Ans is yes. Actually The above...
  9. 2

Fret Board Note Chart

Sorry @TheBuffalo I mis understood.
  10. 2

Fret Board Note Chart

What the F*** do you mean ? I'm new to music It doesn't mean you'll mock me.
  11. 2

Fret Board Note Chart

Hello friends, I've started learning guitar couple of months ago. I'm trying to understand the basic concepts. Below is the "Fret Board Note Chart" that I made, after what my music teacher told me. What I wanna know is that, does all the major/minor scales and chords are based on this chart...
  12. 2

Songs for practicing Major chords (C, G, D, A, E) ?

So, you mean. Whenever I find 'sus' I can play the main chord instead.
  13. 2

Songs for practicing Major chords (C, G, D, A, E) ?

I saw ur link. Whats is meant by D Dsus4 D Dsus2
  14. 2

Songs for practicing Major and Minor chords ?

Hello Guys, I want to practice Major and Minor chords(C, G, D, A, E, Dm, Am, Em). As I'm beginner first I want to practice open position chords. So please don't share songs having barre chord and also capo. Right now I don't have a capo. If possible then post the chords related to a song here...
Top Bottom