• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by '59_Standard

1. 5

NGD Countdown to Ian Anderson Standard

No. What was funny is the sale thread had him mentioning he'll take escrow for those guitars. I hope thats his option for any sales to new clients from now on. If he likes a safety net why shouldn't they have one.
  2. 5

He likes to use Escrow? Is this an April Fools gag? https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/ian-a-guitars-currently-available.1928309/#post-26154146
  3. 5

Buzz Feiten-Deal Gone Bad

You guys must have super computers. I can't see any invoices(s) only a blank space!
  4. 5

Or does Jim just mean he paid the deposit in 'full'. Mr Feiten has posted he didn't return the full amount of the deposit from what I read. In Jim's case maybe in all the excitement he kinda lost track...
  5. 5

The problem is that not everyone is going to engage online about a business issue whether the truth is there or not. You may want to hear it but the other side may not want to tell you it. Even if he told you how would you know its the truth. Unless you have both parties facts and Judge Judy...
  6. 5

He isn't you though. Whatever he does with it is only his concern. Maybe at some point he wont feel so aggrieved. I'd probably be the same if I were him if it took that long...
  7. 5

No news is good news. Oh wait...
  8. 5

Hold on, I've just seen Judge Judy has registered on TGP and has been waiting 8 years for her I.A., V. /light entertainment interlude...
  9. 5

Can we talk about cryogenic treatment for guitars?

When it comes to sound I'd like to see/hear a valid scientific study and not peoples opinions. People don't all hear things the same way so its most always subjective. The same amp can sound different on different days - to someone ears. My minds always open, though.
  10. 5

I think in Ian's world there isn't anything wrong with him. I'm still somewhat disturbed by a PM he sent me back in early December 17 where he basically said he counts just about every top builder on TGP as a friend and allies. I'm not sure if they feel the same way but if I were any of them...
  11. 5

who is building outside the box?

Is there an Ian Anderson gag in this one...
  12. 5

Suhr Fret Issues

Well, you said in your ignorance so I'll give you a by on it. I used to work as a service engineer for a company thats sold, globally, guitars with bolt-on necks... I think the collective here are pondering whats your problem. The CEO of the company has offered to sort your issue out by...
  13. 5

The guy could have received his guitar and got lost in the box Ian sent him.
  14. 5

Suhr Fret Issues

Yeah, but, maybe they're all sensitive to climate fluctuations and you'd never get one thats right. Dude, just give up the guitar, now! Send the neck back ffs. There isn't a reason -unless you want to invent one which sounds like it- it wont be re-installed properly. Millions of people have...
Top Bottom