Recent content by 6strang

1. 6strang

You got amps….you got style…..post em!

This DG30 has the tone and the style.
  2. 6strang

Fender Brent Mason Telecaster

I have one as well. It is so versatile in its ability to coax the variety of tones needed for a gigging musician. I did change the gold control plate to chrome. Had to make it my own ya know?! Love the guitar. Brent is an inspiration of mine. It’s an honor to have a guitar that represents his...
  3. 6strang

Does anyone use Eminence speakers anymore?

Another nod for the GASC64. Great with that blackface Deluxe type amp!
  4. 6strang

Hello from Michigan

Hello from Mecosta County!
  5. 6strang

I still like Suhr guitars

Love my Suhr Classic T’s! ❤️
  6. 6strang

The Hellecasters

Jerry Donahue had all the bends! Will Ray had the reckless abandon slide and bender licks and John Jorgenson was the superglue that made it all come together. His tone and playing was/is pretty special. Love them! Was able to meet them in Nashville at the old Ace of Clubs when the first record...
  7. 6strang

The Black Crowes

Here is a pic of the Saturday night rig from Mt. Pleasant, Michigan show. Great tone and loved the band.
  8. 6strang

Any love for Bogner ATMA?

Yes sir! Love my Atma. Super versatile and the attenuation is a fantastic bonus. Ran mine in the 5 watt mode at a jam the other night. It felt great. Long live the ATMA!
  9. 6strang

Gibson sues Heritage

Love Heritage and they folks at the factory. Great instruments built with intentional care and quality craftsmanship.
  10. 6strang

Soldano SLO Mini SS 30

I picked up an SLO mini and have done quite a bit of reading about the unit specs and limitations online. It is not intended to be used with a reactive load or tube type attenuator in the traditional fashion out of the speaker jack output tap. I believe that the unit could become damaged if...
  11. 6strang

Small, no-nonsense gigging combo under 25 lbs...

I dig the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Blonde from Fender. You may be able to pick one up pre-owned. To me, it is about 95% of what a good tube DR sounds like. I do have several tube amps, and have no problem using it live. In fact, multiple guitar enthusiasts ask about the tone when I gig it...
  12. 6strang

NGD: 2021 Heritage H-535

Love my 535! Congratulations and nice score!
  13. 6strang

Why Do You Still Buy Guitars?

I like guitars that have unique voices and inspire me play a bit differently. Moods, feel, genre all affect the sound I hear in my head and want to translate. That being said, I’m also a gear junkie and have a sweet tooth for nice stuff. Lastly, GAS is typically cheaper than long term therapy. Lol.
  14. 6strang

Met Rudy Sarzo this weekend

71 years young! Love his spirit and musical soul. He focuses his energy in all the right places. Go Rudy!
Top Bottom