• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Recent content by adrinalino

1. A

Why I roll my eyes at bad spelling...

'Cause you are anal... Cheers, Adrian.
  2. A

guitar builder in the Philippines

If you know anything more about the Cebu guy's that would be great. I am going there in a few weeks. Cheers, Adrian.
  3. A

guitar builder in the Philippines

Does any one know a guitar builder in the Philippines? Thanks, Adirian.
  4. A

The future of guitars...

Sure, if you insist to shout to the world that you're a snob, playing a Teuffel guitar is the way to go. They are about 10.000 euro each... Cheers, Adrian.
  5. A

Homemade Guitars.

This one is made from narra, a paduk like wood that grows only in the Philippines which is were I made it. This is a ergonomical guitar with a twisted neck and a single adjustable pickup. It's a joy to play. Cheers, Adrian.
  6. A

Anyone tried a twisted neck?

I like to dig into the strings and hate fretbuzz. It kills sustain and attack. I'm sure I can set it up lower but that's not my to my liking. I'm not a shredder anyway. I built guitars that suit me. I don't use knobs for instance so I leave them away. I'm just a simple bedroom player. They are...
  7. A

Mine twists 20 degrees by the way. Cheers, Adrian.
  8. A

Action is low as normal. 1.75 mm at high E-string and 2.15 at low E-string. Radius 7,5". Since I am used to it, other guitars feel a bit awkward. I will built a normal version as well. Thinking about a twisted strat with the body twisting as well. Cheers, Adrian. Cheers, Adrian.
  9. A

Any of you guy's have some experience with twisted necks. I just finished building mine and I can say it gives much more ease on the wrist. It just feels natural. Here is the link for the entire building process...
  10. A

Differences hot pickup and a and a low output pickup + booster

What does it do with compression? Cheers, Adrian.
  11. A

Does it make a difference with pinch harmonics, tapping on, dive bombs? Cheers, Adrian.
  12. A

What are the differences between a high output pickup going straight to the amp and a and a low output pickup followed by a booster going to the amp? Thanks for sharing your experiences. Cheers, Adrian.
  13. A

Designed a guitar, now I'm going to protect it

Let me have a guess... Your guitar has a bridge, a nut, 6 strings, 21 to 24 frets, 2 or three pickups, a body and a neck. These things have all been designed by other people and they didn't bother to protect their intellectual property so you can build your guitar without anyone hassling you...
  14. A

What is the best looking vintage amp?

What is in your opinion the best looking vintage amp? I am not talking about sound but just the looks. My personal favorite is this one : Cheers, Adrian.