aflynt
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media Albums About Post areas

• aflynt
      aflynt replied to the thread M32R connectivity.
      Yep. DHCP with static reservations for certain Mac addresses. That’s the way I have it set up for my mixer network. Works well. -Aaron
    • aflynt
      aflynt reacted to ripgtr's post in the thread Retiring my GLXD16 - SLXD14 or BLX14R? with Like Like.
      I got the EW100 the other day and with the cable emulation on low or medium, it sounds great. Going to see how it does at a gig next...
    • aflynt
      Weird that it’s so bright for you. Definitely not my experience. Wondering what‘s causing that. You don’t normally plug your guitar into...
    • aflynt
      You probably just don’t like the sound/feel of it in general, then. Ironically, I felt the same way about the GLXD16. I felt like the...
    • aflynt
      aflynt reacted to ripgtr's post in the thread Retiring my GLXD16 - SLXD14 or BLX14R? with Like Like.
      Yea, I tried with some different caps. Easy enough to make a male/female dongle, took me like 2 minutes with the soldering iron. Then...
    • aflynt
      Ideally you would use a capacitance meter to check the value of your main cable then check the cable that will go between your guitar...
    • aflynt
      The Ni/Mh rechargables work fine and they’re fairly cheap. I’ve got like 16 of them on a big charger at home and just swap them out for...
    • aflynt
      Yea, I thought about that. It would also be super easy to make a plug or short cable to do that. I might try that over the weekend, I...
    • aflynt
      I just added a 300pF cap (ground to hot) to the cable from the guitar to transmitter for my EW500. Sounds great. Better than ”cable...
    • aflynt
      I’ve found the ”Cable Matters 2-Pack Premium XLR to XLR” Cables on Amazon to be pretty decent for a super-cheap cable. -Aaron
    • aflynt
      aflynt replied to the thread Mounting a Behringer xr18.
      Do you mean using one of those slant-top DJ mixer racks or something? Or just a regular rack that you leave face up in use? With the...
    • aflynt
      aflynt reacted to mlkIII's post in the thread Guitar cable or wireless? with Like Like.
      @ripgtr there is also Event Horizon based in Nashville that makes Mogami cables with Neutrik plugs for the Senn and I just ordered 2 of...
    • aflynt
      aflynt reacted to ripgtr's post in the thread Guitar cable or wireless? with Like Like.
      That is really interesting. Are you able to power it on the board or is it still using batteries? I couldn't find anything on that...
    • aflynt
      aflynt replied to the thread Guitar cable or wireless?.
      I just have a ton of AA rechargables that I swap out with a 16 battery Bonai charging station. You CAN use a 2xAA battery eliminator...
    • aflynt
      aflynt replied to the thread Guitar cable or wireless?.
      I use the portable camera receiver and have it clipped to my pedalboard. I also have another transmitter on my board next to it for my...
      • 616685B6-9C52-4DB1-BE1C-52D677FD4C31.jpeg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom