Recent content by Alberto Barrero

1. Alberto Barrero

My new Heritage H-150

Hi friends ! Although I've been in the forum for a long time, I can´t participate as much as I would like... I'm sorry. But today I want to present my new Heritage H-150. I've been looking for a good "Les Paul" for a long time, and although I've had several, none of them had a good tuning...
  2. Alberto Barrero

Short song with my new Maybach Lester 59

Thanks mates! A hug from Spain!!
  3. Alberto Barrero

Short song with my new Maybach Lester 59

Hello friends of The Gear Page. I have not published anything for a long time... I'm sorry. Here I leave you with a video using my new Maybach Lester 59 guitar plugged into a Bigtone Studio Lux amplifier. The pedals are a Mad Professor Dual Blue Delay and a Migthy Red Distortion. Hope you...
  4. Alberto Barrero

Preview from my new instrumental album "House Of Guitars"

Thank you so much friends. "House of Guitars" will be available in two months. Best Regards.
  5. Alberto Barrero

Preview from my new instrumental album "House Of Guitars"

Hi Friends, I'm very excited to show you "Shapes of Shadows", the first track from my new instrumental album "House of Guitars". Hope you enjoy !! Hope you like it: Best Regards, Alberto.
  6. Alberto Barrero

My new AFJ Custom Guitars "Classic T"

Thank you so much friends. The neck is "Roasted Maple". Best Regards, Alberto.
  7. Alberto Barrero

Improvisation with my AFJ Custom Guitars "Classic T"

Hi mates !!, Hope you like this impro with my AFJ "Classic T" Gear: Fender Twin Reverb (mod), Carl Martin TOD Carl Martin Echotone and and Strymon Timeline. https://youtu.be/IEgKXIB9-GE Best Regards, Alberto.
  8. Alberto Barrero

My new AFJ Custom Guitars "Classic T"

Hi friends, Here a demo of my new and amazing AFJ Custom Guitars "Classic T" from the spanish luthier Toni Fayos (www.afjguitars.com) I used my Rockett Pedals "Animal" for all, Strymon "El Capistan" for delay, Fender Twin Reverb 65' RI amp, D'Addario Strings NYXL, Spectraflex cables Waves...
  9. Alberto Barrero

AFJ Custom Guitars "Classic S" Demo

Hi friends, Here a song using my AFJ Custom Guitars "Classic S". I used a Fender Twin Reverb amp with four pedals: Rockett Pedals "Blue Note OD" & "Animal" (for lead sounds), Carl Martin "TremO' Vibe" (for clean sounds) and Strymon "El Capistan" echo. Specs: - AFJ Custom Guitars...
  10. Alberto Barrero

My new AFJ Custom Guitars "Classic S"

Thanks so much friends! This guitar is amazing! Regards, A.B
  11. Alberto Barrero

My new AFJ Custom Guitars "Classic S"

Hi friends, Here a new song with my new AFJ "Classic S" from the spanish luthier Toni Fayos (Valencia, Spain). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX_rA0kTCII&list=UUm0xSkBtCx9GXMYDpm2Ghyg&feature=share Is an amazing guitar! Specs: Strat Style Guitar: Alder body, bridge Gotoh 510 TS-SF1, Roasted...
  12. Alberto Barrero

Melancon Pro Artist S, Fender Twin Reverb and Carl Martin effects. New Song!

Hello friends, I hope that you like this song using my Melancon Pro Artist S into a Fender Twin Reverb 65' RI (modified). The pedals are a Carl Martin Echotone (delay), Hot Drive'n Boost (overdrive), TOD (distorsion) and Compressor/Limiter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb3yJOJ6G0Y...
Top Bottom