Recent content by AlexVoulgarakis

1. A

Problem with Diamond VIBRATO...

Thanks for the reply! Check your PM's for my email.
  2. A

In the video that i shared in my initial post i am using a strat with Fralin's Vintage Hot (output 6k) through a clean Fender Hot Rod Deluxe.
  3. A

I have sent an email to Diamond but i haven't received any answer yet. The truth is that they had answered all my previous emails and that their customer support is excellent! I guess they are busy with summerNAMM at the time.
  4. A

I recently noticed that something strange is happening with my beloved VIBRATO pedal. Looks like some extra bass frequencies are kicking in from a type of an envelope controlled effect. The more I hit the strings the louder gets the effect. Does this sound normal to you? Could it be the effect...
  5. A

Whereswilder: Live & Secluded

Hi there! This is a live session of my band Whereswilder that was filmed safely in between quarantines. Hope you enjoy it
  6. A

Which drive you stack after your fuzz face?

Thanks everyone for answering. I have added a poll in the beginning of the thread. Your vote is welcome ;)
  7. A

Thanks for the replies. Between a Timmy-style and a Bluesbraker-style pedal which one you consider that will do the trick?
  8. A

Looking for you recommendations on which drive you stack after your fuzz face in order to emulate a crunchy amp.
  9. A

Which pickup/piezo do you use with your Collings D2H?

Looking for you recommendations on which pickup/piezo should i try for my Collings D2H. At the time i am using LRBaggs M1 (passive) which is great for fingerstyle, but it always sounds strange when it comes to strumming.
  10. A

Tubes for the Orange AD30 (single channel model)

If you were looking for a 70s old school woody tone that cuts really good in a band mix, which tubes would you put in your Orange AD30 (single channel model)? Ι 've tried some JJs (power and preamp) but i found them harsy enough. Then i put a NOS Mullard in the v1 along with the JJs and the...
  11. A

Don Mare: 0038 Keefer or Super Sports???

I just received an email from Don....Hayrides is what he suggests :-) Decision making gets really tough :-P
  12. A

Don Mare: 0038 Keefer or Super Sports???

Anyone tried those two bridge pickups? I already have the SuperSports in my Haar ash/maple tele. Really love them but sometimes i feel that the bridge pup finds it hard to handle over-overdriven sounds. The low-mids become muddy and the highs are way too many. So i was thinkin of replacing...
  13. A

Which pups for a hum (neck) + single (bridge) Tele?

Lindy's suggestion is Blues Split Blade in the bridge and a P-92 at 8000 turns in the neck, using either 300 or 500 volume pot. To be honnest i prefer the "traditional look" bridge pickups, so (unfortunately) the Split Blade is not an option for me. Seems that my final choice is...
  14. A

Which pups for a hum (neck) + single (bridge) Tele?

I have an alder/rosewood telecaster with a humbucker (neck) and a single coil (bridge). I wish to replace both of them. I have already put the Fralin hum canceling p90s in two LP (a VOS Junior and a 70s Deluxe in which I replaced the mini hums with p90s). These are great pickups indeed!!!! My...
  15. A

Glendale saddles/plate/ferrules for my Haar...looking for your advice

I wish to make an upgrade for my Haar (ash,maple) Tele, so I decided to go for the Glendale saddles/plate/ferrules. The options are so many that I would like some piece of advice. I am using Done Mare's Supersport pickups. My main drives are Himmelstrutz Fetto and Lovepedal Les Lius. My...
Top Bottom