Recent content by Amit

1. A

Aiken's Reactive Dummy Load.

Yea on a wood surface they read on spec. Btw, I did several spice simulations trying to mimic some of the 4x12 cabs measurements pics, and I couldn't get an exact simulation of the resonance peak... in regards to the relation of the Q at the top and how it flares down. If the peak had a large Q...
  2. A

Maybe there is a difference between the actual performance (impedance measurement) in our circuit and what an LCR meter shows? Though i'm not sure how could this be... and now thinking that our device will actually have large currents in it... :huh
  3. A

I tried to measure a 1.5mH air coil i have here on different surfaces. in my box it dropped to 1.4mH on most places, with the worst place giving a read of 1.36mH. That's a drop of 10% while the ERSE inductor showed a drop of 30%! Putting the air coil on metallic/magnetic surfaces gave a rise to...
  4. A

Its a Hammond box... it (should be?) all aluminium. I just tried to stick a strong rare earth magnet to it and nothing. I even tried to hold the magnet with a fiber string, moved it closer and closer to see if there is even a tiny reaction... but nothing. I tried to put the inductor on all...
  5. A

Started building one, and while trying to figure how to organize everything in the box (building it in a Hammond 1590), I started testing ways how to hold the small inductor. Of course knowing that if I'll use a screw in the middle of the inductor, the inductance will rise, I tested if the...
  6. A

Digitech Trio Plus speaker cab emulation

True, record different loop on same composition! Cool didn't think about that:-) lol me as well... downloaded the manager but didn't install it yet as i don't have anything to backup yet (still enough songs are empty). I don't think it has any editing options... i think... is it?
  7. A

Trio Pro hehehe Still in the current product, small things can be added/changed peaty easily. I wrote few weeks ago to Digitech support, before buying my pedal, asking if there is a "Song Part - Copy" feature... they didn't understand at first what I was talking about, but once they did they...
  8. A

The cab sim thing should be uber easy to fix via firmware, honestly it shouldn't take more than 10min for a programmer to fix.... while playing candy crash. Only thing for them is to decide what procedure the user should take (push this hold that yada yada). The stereo thing, looking on the...
  9. A

Is there a way to remove this? For the life of me I can't find it anywhere... and something tells me I won't. I knew the mixer out is mono (have no idea why though:huh), the looper is mono (I bought the trio anyway cause it is freaking amazing) and the headphones out IS stereo (for the...
  10. A

Z-Vex SHO vs. Barber Launch Pad

Dave Barber SHOULD drive a Porsche.
  11. A

CJOD rollcall

I see, well it wasn't clear before:) The crap Bob got was because of the CJOD relation, as other overpriced TS variant, or spam oriented builders didn't get the same hot bath he got:) Cheers mate.
  12. A

CJOD rollcall

Bob wrote here a disclaimer (in the thread that got nuked) that his pedal is based on a Tubescreamer and not Clay's pedal. this shouldn't be a problem to confirm sound wise, so untill ppl will write that it sounds like their CJOD and not a TS variant, I think he should not receive more crap...
  13. A

CJOD rollcall

+2 Don't like em one bit.
  14. A

CJOD rollcall

Oy Vei... (Well at least Alf was confidential about it:roll)
  15. A

CJOD rollcall

No gooped picture. If you ask me the magic is in the goop:D