• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recent content by andrewnielson

1. A

Octave Up!

Pog!!:)
  2. A

When you sell/trade/buy your guitar, how do you ship it?

Hey guys, I'm interested in how you all ship your guitars when you sell or trade them? what kind of packaging and protection do you use? interested in all opinions please!!
  3. A

Praise & Worship Players---> Post Your Rig

I know he has a DD5 and a Landgraff MoD, sometimes a DMM?
  4. A

Looking for a good reverse sound

I would go either DL4 or Nova Delay
  5. A

Your Pedalboard - Photo

looks like a PT1 to me! way to big to be a jr..
  6. A

Klons?

any other thoughts?
  7. A

Small Delay to pair with DD-20?

i'd grab a dd5 over a dd6 if you can find one on ebay or on here
  8. A

Klons?

all of you that play thru these, what is your input? i'm possibly trading my landgraff, but is it worth the tone difference? any advice would be great!
  9. A

A little DD-5 help?

I also use GLs and i've had the same thing happen to me time and time again....hard to tell sometimes if the connections are the best.
  10. A

Your Pedalboard - Photo

HOLY SMOKES!!! thats some sweet Pete stuff!
  11. A

For those who run multiple delays.....

I have my dotted 8th one and match a quarter delay as well to fill up the tone
  12. A

Your Pedalboard - Photo

i've wanted to try the nova delay but i'm in the hole of having to many delays already:)