• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by AnouckAndre

1. AnouckAndre

My version of Breezin (George Benson)

Thanks to all of you, this is very kind and I am glad you like it :)
  2. AnouckAndre

My version of Breezin (George Benson)

Hey guys ! here is my version of Breezin by G.Benson. I used my Ibanez AF55 ( awesome one for a very low cost) I would be happy to have your feedback :)
  3. AnouckAndre

Coolest luthier guitar I have played... but it's not mine ! (yet)

Yes they are two different guitars, but both have a Cedar soundboard. The guitar in the "Nature Boy" video is mine, but the other one is not. (unfortunately). Both are amazing guitar but the new one I demoed has really "something".
  4. AnouckAndre

If I had money I would buy this one...(video review)

Hello everyone, I had the chance to try and demo this guitar from French luthier Eric Darmagnac. I really love this guitar because she is so comfortable and the sound is amazing ! have a nice day !
  5. AnouckAndre

I didn't know about that ! Thank you so much, I will try to find the area :D
  6. AnouckAndre

Testing out a beautiful guitar !

thanks so much Derekd ! your feedback is always very appreciated :D and I love your profile picture, my favorite movie !the first rule of the Fight Club is...
  7. AnouckAndre

Review video, amazing guitar !

Hi guys, just discovered this section on the forum ! I posted my video in another place so I hope that it's is no problem to share it here as well. I have had the chance to demo the guitar of a French guitar luthier, Eric Darmagnac. This guitar is for me the best I've tried so far, no kidding ...
  8. AnouckAndre

I agree ! that's how an acoustic should sound ! Thanks a lot for listening to the video :)
  9. AnouckAndre

Thanks everyone ! Yes Cedar is a very warm wood that I love, not only for classical guitars !
  10. AnouckAndre

Hello everyone, I had the chance to try and demo this guitar from French luthier Eric Darmagnac. I really love this guitar because she is so comfortable. Also I think I am in love with Cedar soundboards :D
  11. AnouckAndre

Yes the size is almost like a 000 ! thanks vey much for your kind words :D I didn't buy it because I already have a guitar from that luthier (Darmagnac Guitars), but in the future I would love to get this one ! here is the website if you want to check it out : http://www.darmagnacguitares.com...
  12. AnouckAndre

I made a demo video for a French luthier

Hello everyone, I had the chance to try and demo this guitar from French luthier Eric Darmagnac. I really love this guitar because she is so comfortable. Also I think I am in love with Cedar soundboards :D The guitar is kinda expensive but compared to a 7K Gibson I've tried last week, she is...
  13. AnouckAndre

Hi there, hope everyone is safe and sound. Just wanted to share with you this incredible guitar I had the chance to demo. Feel free to give me your feedback please !
  14. AnouckAndre

My last Acoustic Jazz video

Oh thank you so much Derekd, that's so kind !
  15. AnouckAndre

My last Acoustic Jazz video

Thanks a to, Yes the video was recorded in his workshop :)
Top Bottom