Recent content by aram

1. aram

Which One of You Guys is Liquidating His Collection? Massive PRS Arsenal!

Yeah, it was a really bizarre collection. Those custom Cornish rigs were insane, and the multiples of the same pedal. Even Lou Reed didn't have that many Cornish pedals. I counted 10 different SS-3 Cornish pedals in the various lots. Who in their right minds would need that many? But the way...
  2. aram

Which One of You Guys is Liquidating His Collection? Massive PRS Arsenal!

Crazy, someone got some steals on some Pete Cornish pedals. An SS-2 for $350 Canadian and another lot of 2 SS2s for $1100ish and 2 P2s for $1100ish. Wild!
  3. aram

Gibson basses...why?

11 pages in and no mention of one of the greatest bass lines of all time. Tsk tsk TGP.
  4. aram

Aram Unique Series

I need to get one of these.
  5. aram

Pete Cornish Death Pedal. Lou Reed Fuzz.

Cindy is awesome. Hope to get one of her guitars someday too!
  6. aram

:):):):):):):):):):):):) Thanks David!!!!
  7. aram

Here is my (******) video of the buzz bomb.
  8. aram

Looking at the front of my pedal it looks like it's just an NG pedal, not an NG-2 or NG-3. Opened it up and it was made way back in 2003. No way to tell whether it has any silicons as everything has been painted over. No big deal though because.....IT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!!
  9. aram

How do you get "THAT" stratocaster sound?

Checked out your youtube page. You have and have had so much incredible gear. What you need to do is practice more. What you're looking for isn't going to be found in any piece of gear if you don't put the hours in.
  10. aram

Yes - the buzz bomb is magic. More of a studio tool for me for messed up sounds when they're needed. The Union Tube More pedal is INCREDIBLE.
  11. aram

NYC recording studio recommendations

EastSide Sound, Bunker, Brooklyn Recording, Figure 8 Studios https://www.instagram.com/figure8recording/?hl=en
  12. aram

TwinsthenewTrend Listening to Bob Dylan the First Time

This is so great. These young people have a whole channel dedicated to listening to new music. They say that because they had a religious family, growing up they weren't allowed to listen to a lot of different genres of music. In this video they listen to Bob Dylan's The Times They Are A...
  13. aram

strymon timeline and dm2.
  14. aram

New EHX Metal Muff pedal coming....

Yes, the Metal Muff is a great pedal. We were trying to decide what distortion to use when playing the Metallica riffs from Lulu. Had access to all these amazing Pete Cornish pedals. For that sound, the Metal Muff blew them away. I still have mine and use it on occasion. It's just a perfect...
Top Bottom