Recent content by aT19er

1. A

Shipping Speakers

Are there any places where you can buy boxes for shipping speakers?
  2. A

Creaky strat trem springs

Replacing the springs is always an option. I'm diggin the Raw Vintage springs in mine!
  3. A

Single coil output..I'm I right in thinking?

I've had the BKP's Trilogy Suite bridge and I didn't notice any more hum than usual.
  4. A

Judge people based on their pedalboard! (II)

As a Panama native, in your youth you would hunt the wildlife with soft stones you would find in the nearby river. By the age of nine you constructed your own flying device and traveled to the mountainous regions of Europe to apprentice under a blacksmith. After seventy-three months you moved to...
  5. A

Happy NGD to me!

Nice! I've always wanted to get an old Kramer with a slanted humbucker.
  6. A

The Anti-TGP thread AKA Let's go minimalist.

Custom Strat - Flanger - Phaser - Echoplex 100W Plexi and matching cab(s)
  7. A

why are fuzz pedals so expensive?

^^ For sure! I tried to make a fuzz pedal based on an Arbiter Fuzz Face and man... it was nothing like a Fuzz Face.. The pixie dust is worth it!
  8. A

Went to NAMM

Man, this is awesome!
  9. A

Just put Mullard EL-84s in Bruno Underground...WOW!!!

Wow, that's a hellova score on those tubes! I've always wanted to try Mullards in a Marshall. I've also always wanted a Marshall.
  10. A

warmoth clapton profile

I've had one in the past, but sadly I don't have it with me on hand to measure it.
  11. A

Ever had a dream that you should buy a pedal?

Last night I dreamed that I bought the ultimate Marshall in a box. It was purple and had four knobs on it or so. And there was a switch to toggle between different Marshall models. The only two purple Marshall pedals that come to mind are the Wampler Plextortion and the Catalinbread Dirty...
  12. A

Tell me about your childhood music store

There were two music stores that had an influence on me. The first one is Ernie Williamson's Music in Joplin, Missouri. I used to take lesson there every Saturday for years. The store seemed to go through a lot of teachers, but then again all the teachers were pretty stellar and had to leave to...
  13. A

strat wiring help....please

I think this might do the trick for you. The original version of the kit sounds like it's what you're wanting to do with your guitar. http://www.deaf-eddie.net/buyit.html
  14. A

Buying a neck

I've had Warmoth and Mighty Mite, but honestly, my USA Custom Guitars neck is hands down the finest neck that I've had the pleasure of owning. With Warmoth there are a lot of options, sure, but there's equal at USACG. I spent about a month exchanging emails with Tommy Rosamond about neck specs...
  15. A

GAS... building... might.. explode..

Yeah, probably not an initially good idea on the student loan money. But hey, that's what GAS is all about, right? Thinking of all the various ways you should or shouldn't finance the next piece of gear? Guess I'm still in the YOLO state of mind on gear. @OM Flyer - Diddo on the '59 neck...