Recent content by aynirar27

1. aynirar27

The rot begins....Mesa archive gone

Why is this even still a thread? Delete it or change the title to “mesa is updating their site and a link was missing for 15 minutes”
  2. aynirar27

Yea seriously. Amps and cabs was my safe haven from the dopey Gibson hate. Now it’s been tainted. Guess I have to stay in the tech corner now
  3. aynirar27

Ok, I'm going with an amp. Which one for me?

from your description I'd go for a Maz Jr I think you should check out Khan Audio as well
  4. aynirar27

Eggs are like $5 a carton now. I wish Gibson would just stay out of farming and agriculture
  5. aynirar27

The new Mesa Boogie website is less Boogie and more Gibson. Call it Boogibson.

This is the 2nd thread on this and I seriously don’t understand what site you guys are looking at
  6. aynirar27

Bro, I had that dream too
  7. aynirar27

NCD: Vader Carnage Strain 4x12 cabinet

Great cabs. I remember ordering a 2x12 from them and the owner, Adam maybe?, was just an incredibly nice guy. Killer sounding I was so metal
  8. aynirar27

A "British" Speaker into "American" Amp?

I’ve only tried American amps in to British speakers :-) I do have a black face type combo with a scumback in it that sounds terrific
  9. aynirar27

Do I have the necessary skills to recap a '65 Ampeg Gemini I?

I’d say go for it man. As long as you know to properly drain the caps first, take some good pictures and pop that board right out.
  10. aynirar27

Seems all the manuals are back on their site. Man that lasted almost as long as the tube shortage
  11. aynirar27

I reckon the studio engineers actually responsible for the most famous tones read a manual or two in their day
  12. aynirar27

Tried my Orange Dual Terror with a Scumback M75-PVC

Great speaker
  13. aynirar27

Totally. Mesa amps aren’t for everyone, but I’m sure a lot more people would have been happy with them if they learned to use them
  14. aynirar27

That’s what mama always told me
  15. aynirar27

https://mesa-boogie.imgix.net/media/User%20Manuals/LoneStar-10w.pdf
Top Bottom