• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by billboneys

1. billboneys

FS ZVEX - BOSS - DOD

TTT
  2. billboneys

Supro Black Magick Hum

Thank you sir!
  3. billboneys

Supro Black Magick Hum

**Update** I spoke with Tim Diaz at Supro (he's been amazing answering all of my questions and seems to be an all around great guy). He recommended replacing the power tubes with a new matched set as it does seem like the tubes have been swapped out at least in the preamp section. He said this...
  4. billboneys

FS ZVEX - BOSS - DOD

TTT
  5. billboneys

FS ZVEX - BOSS - DOD

ZVEX Vexter Fuzz Factory - $130 shipped and PP'd Some scratches but works great. Boss RC-2 - $85 shipped and PP'd Some scratches but also works great. Includes box and instructions DOD Compressor 280 - $60 shipped and PP'd Great shape and works perfectly. Includes box.
  6. billboneys

Supro Black Magick Hum

I love the sound of this so much that I've decided to keep it. I'll probably have it looked at and hope that it is just the nature of the beast. The hiss turned out to be something in my pedal board. Thanks for the input and if any BM owners have anything else to add I'd love to hear it. I was...
  7. billboneys

Supro Black Magick Hum

Today I pulled the 12AX7's one tube at a time and replaced them with a JJ ECC83S and no change. I also pulled the power tubes one at a time and replaced them with a 6973 from my Supro Saturn and still no change. Today I also noticed that when I crank both volumes with nothing plugged in there is...
  8. billboneys

Supro Black Magick Hum

It was only for a second. But if that can damage it then good to know.
  9. billboneys

Supro Black Magick Hum

I recently purchased a used Black Magick from a music store and when I got it home I noticed a hum when I switch it off standby. It sounds similar to a cable thats not plugged in to your guitar. There is a slight hum in standby but it is similar to my Supro Saturn so that seemed normal. It...
  10. billboneys

Anyone know anything about these?

Oh great. Thanks this is helpful.
  11. billboneys

That link isn't working for me.
  12. billboneys

It’s long gone now. That’s why I was asking.
Top Bottom