Recent content by blazzrock

1. blazzrock

WTB Komet Cab

Bump
  2. blazzrock

WTB Komet Cab

Preferably a 1x12 in black tolex, but let me know what you have.
  3. blazzrock

Komet Amp Thread

Any recommendations for places to find NOS tubes?
  4. blazzrock

FS UAFX Starlight, Astra, Tim V3, Komet Koda

All in like new condition, no Velcro, all original boxes and contents. The only possible trades I might be interested in at the moment would be an Eventide H9, Suhr Reactive Load, NOS tubes (matched pair EL34, 12ax7’s). Prices include shipping and PayPal. Starlight $300 Sold Astra $300 Sold Tim...
  5. blazzrock

Komet Amp Thread

I just bought a KF50 and I’m in line for a 60. I would like to use the same cab for both. I really think I would like the EV.
  6. blazzrock

Komet Amp Thread

Anyone try the Kerry Wright cabs? Trying to decide between a 2x12 Kerry Wright and a 1x12 Komet HD. Which speakers would you use for either? I’m going after the Knopfler humbucker sounds from his solo career.
  7. blazzrock

Komet Amp Thread

I haven’t pulled mine out to take a good look, but power tubes were winged c’s, and I think v1 was a Sylvania. Couldn’t read anything on the other 2.
  8. blazzrock

Komet Amp Thread

It looked like it said 29 when I briefly had the back off. Anybody know what tubes these originally shipped with?
  9. blazzrock

Komet Amp Thread

Around the beginning of April.
  10. blazzrock

Komet Amp Thread

I love it so far. I’ve always wanted a 60 and I’m currently in line for the next batch, but when this came up for sale local I decided to jump on it. It wasn’t even listed 24 hours. Right place, right time I guess.
  11. blazzrock

Komet Amp Thread

Yep
  12. blazzrock

Komet Amp Thread

I feel like I want an EV, but I’ve never actually tried one.
  13. blazzrock

Komet Amp Thread

So you can essentially get the new 4x10 cab loaded with 2x12’s? I like that look better than the other 2x12 I think. What are the dimensions of that cab?
  14. blazzrock

Komet Amp Thread

What kind of cabinet are you guys using with your Komets? I would especially love to see pics.
Top Bottom