Recent content by blood5150

1. B

VAN HALEN ALERT: Opening Night...Opening Song

Well then you should really avoid hanging around here then.....
  2. B

Merged Van Halen Super Thread...post here. STOP WITH THE OTHER THREADS ALREADY

Go read "The Dirt" by Motley Crue. There is a good story in there about Roth
  3. B

Vai with Sheehan

EEAS is one of the top 5 rock albums of the 1980's IMO. Vai's solo on Big Trouble... wow. V4cGP9GhAo4 I also really dug the vibe he created on HINA from Skyscraper... c9LlPOFcy4A And to me Hot Dog and a Shake was his sequel to Hot for Teacher...again Vai's solo..... fXV01C4aQJQ
  4. B

Any fans of Rick Springfield?

That's a Sammy Hagar tune....
  5. B

Merged Van Halen Super Thread...post here. STOP WITH THE OTHER THREADS ALREADY

1996 - the original reunion with DLR... 2 songs recorded.... What could have been.... /7DWfYWDR7zQ /hSHo6TjL1J8
  6. B

EVH w/ a GoPro

Cool hearing Light Up the Sky in there too. One of my favs from VH.
  7. B

EVH VS NEAL SCHON

Not taking his tan into account, Schon is one of the whitest guitar players ever. I know my screen name shows where my teeth were cut... but this one is a landslide.
  8. B

Saddest story in rock n roll

John and Dime were killed by psychopathic fans... Tupac was killed as a result of gang affiliation... and he is nowhere near the only one to go out this way within his genre.
  9. B

How Many Can You Name From This Pic?

Bowie's 50th birthday show at MSG.
  10. B

Pearl Jam Corderoy: The last rock song that appeals to the masses (before rock died)

While I can appreciate the musicianship in groups like Coldplay/Maroon 5, I also can see their links to a band like Duran Duran. (whom I consider to also be great musicians) With that said, I never considered Duran Duran to be "rock"
  11. B

Pearl Jam Corderoy: The last rock song that appeals to the masses (before rock died)

"Rock" is dead when someone refers to Coldplay and Maroon 5 as "Rock". TGP Cultural Awareness Fail #3426
  12. B

Cheap Trick: Greatest Pop Rock Band Ever...discuss

Its pretty amazing how many musicians from their era state that Cheap Trick is their favorite band.... 94-jgx5vljk
  13. B

What's your "OK I'll admit it" song?

Ronnie Milsap's hits Smokey Mountain Rain No getting over me Stranger in my house Any day now
  14. B

2015 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees announced

The Cure is not in either...
Top Bottom