• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recent content by blrogers

1. B

Reverb's The Pedal Movie is out

A few of us will!
  2. B

Fellow Boutiquers, why have you taken the "road less travelled"?

Man those UMA jetsons are cool guitars.
  3. B

My new Frank Brothers Signature model (now with unboxing vid)

Love the dark tortoise binding. Enjoy! I love mine.
  4. B

Moist/wet routing question

So I'm running two amps. Signals split early with a lehle p-split. No issues with ground loops or phase. One run has some verb at the end and an option for a subtle delay. The other run has most of the drive/modulation... Question is, if I was to run a stereo looper (eccos/ehx/etc) at the end...
  5. B

Benson Amps Vinny-Owners around?

I've got the head. Not the matching cab. I have a little 10" greenback in the cab. You can annoy your neighbors next door with it cranked.
  6. B

Benson Amps Temperature Controlled Germanium Fuzz

. So that what you've been using! I'd catch little snipits of it and say that's a nice fuzz...
  7. B

NGD: Frank Brothers Signature Model

I have the same neck profile and it's wonderful. Enjoy it. Mine has been a treat!
  8. B

Collings I-35 LC Vintage

MO is a long way from Denver. Without any big dealers out here it will be a while. In Atlanta for the weekend so I'm going to go play the i35-lc and i30-lc they have tomorrow. Probably going to have to be a road trip at some point to play one.
  9. B

Collings I-35 LC Vintage

I'm Thanks guys. I'll keep an eye out.
  10. B

Collings I-35 LC Vintage

So for all you Collings experts, when is a realistic expectation to actually play one of these? Fall? Next year?
  11. B

New Frank Brothers incoming

Glad you finally got it! Mine sat in Detroit for 10days earlier this month but no drama after that. They are amazing guitars. Really enjoying mine.
  12. B

Delay with ability to sequence the repeats?

Jam delay llama extreme has a sequencer on the repeats in one of the extreme settings. I believe it was 5 different modes.
  13. B

/13 naming convention.

Most of them are initials of the person they were originally designed for and the the wattage
  14. B

Mesa Fillmore 25

quick question...is there any lag when switching channels with the footswitch? I had a rectoverb YEARS ago that had that annoying trait.
  15. B

24.75 scale acoustics?

yeah "affordable" is relative. Let's say under 1500.