• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by bluzkat

1. bluzkat

Good external hard drive for recording?

Good quality 7200 rpm drives are fine for recording audio. Use solid state drives for samples. :cool:
  2. bluzkat

Today is my Kemper 10 year anniversary!

@Mats Gee, you must have grabbed your Kemper when they first arrived. I’ve had my toaster about 9 1/2 years (April 2012) and I’m still in love. o_O Previous to getting the KPA it was tubes since ‘63 (mostly Fender).
  3. bluzkat

Running Pedals into the Kemper

Have you checked out the latest OS update for the Kemper (8.02)? It has the new Kemper Drive and an OCD, check it out.
  4. bluzkat

Green stuff

Mystic Seafoam...
  5. bluzkat

Kemper durability

I’ve had my Kemper unpowered toaster going on eight years and its better than the day I bought it.
  6. bluzkat

Kemper Kabinet is here!

At this time the cab is not powered. Who knows what the future will bring.
  7. bluzkat

What kind of laptops are you using?

Hi Jim And may I say... what a fine laptop it is. I absolutely love the laptop Jim built me. :cool:
  8. bluzkat

Kemper Rig Manager 3.0 Beta. The editor is out!!!

There is documentation for Rig Manager 3.0 on the Kemper download page.
  9. bluzkat

Was Hendrix Huge When He Was Alive?

I still remember exactly where I was the first time I heard Purple Haze coming out of my six transistor hand held AM radio. Life changing.
  10. bluzkat

What is your be-all, end-all FRFR?

Matrix Q12a with my KPA... bliss!
  11. bluzkat

How to sell my THR 10 together with Cubase software?

If you have never activated Cubase just be sure to include the activation number.
  12. bluzkat

Can you lovely people recommend me some Kemper profiles?

As far as a new interface I would recommend this... https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/KompAudio6--native-instruments-komplete-audio-6 I've had one of these for several years. Its s/pdif works well with my KPA.
  13. bluzkat

Kemper users - would you buy a Kemper in 2018?

I've had my toaster almost 7 years, I would definitely buy another if something happened to mine.
  14. bluzkat

New Plugins - Any packages you guys can't live without?

Another recommendation for FabFilter.
Top Bottom