• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Recent content by Bobbofallenstar

1. Bobbofallenstar

The Alt.Country Club 33: Thirty Three and a Third

I need help guys. It's an amp thing. I'm trying to sell my Swart Atomic Space Tone (but I still love it) And a guy offered to trade me my Swart for his. His is a Space Tone Reverb. We're both being really polite and understanding that neither one of us want to get screwed but we're pretty...
  2. Bobbofallenstar

For gear I've always used Vaughn. They make the best goalie pads, gloves and chest protectors ever. My helmet is a Pro-Masque that has an air bladder in front that prevents me from getting knocked out when the puck hits me in the melon. I also have about 40 something guitars and have released...
  3. Bobbofallenstar

Have a safe drive to Utah, that's a long way from where you are. Sorry to hear. Love to the family.
  4. Bobbofallenstar

We never specifically tried to have kids and never specifically tried not to. Just never happened.
  5. Bobbofallenstar

My right ear is better than my left. I blame being on the right hand side of the drummer most of my life.
  6. Bobbofallenstar

Hey guys, pre-tour sale of stuff I don't need and/or need to sell to pay off latest purchases: Fishman Matrix Infinity pickup - just needs a new piece of double sided sticky tape for the soundhole volume/tone control - $100 LR Baggs Element pickup - just needs a new piece of double sided...
  7. Bobbofallenstar

I went Warmoth and a tele and I dig it.
  8. Bobbofallenstar

Man. 72 hours. Holy Sh!t. You got to be there with her, that's huge. I'm so sorry for your loss. Peace & Love.
  9. Bobbofallenstar

I asked Tracy how many guitar hangers I could put in our living room and she looked around and was like "I think we have room for at least five." I was thinking 2 max but I wasn't going to stop that train - we have 5 in the living room. AND TWO OF THEM ARE HERS! In other guitar news - I can't...
  10. Bobbofallenstar

I love this and it reminded me of my Dad. We'd rehearse in the basement making the worst noise I can imagine and he'd be at the top of the stairs and the lights would start going off and on. We'd all stop and he'd yell down, "Play the guitars with the holes in them!" And electric practice...
  11. Bobbofallenstar

I kind of thought we were left to our own devices here. Ah, well. <looks over shoulder>
  12. Bobbofallenstar

All you need to do is change 3 or 4 words of that song and totally relevant.
  13. Bobbofallenstar

Damn! That's some Les Paul type of craziness right there.