• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by bobbymack

1. bobbymack

What is one amplifier you regret selling?

Early Carr Slant 6V. Several '60s blackface Fenders. Bruno Underground 30. Kingsley Deluxe 30. Ironically I'm still haunted by an amp I demoed several times and for some reaason never bought -- Clark Piedmont with 4 knob reverb. AMAZING rich tone. Damn.
  2. bobbymack

Sold Louis Electric KR-12 1x12 combo -- EXC+, orig owner

I hear you brother. I have a KR-12 head and 2x12 cab. :)
  3. bobbymack

Sold Louis Electric KR-12 1x12 combo -- EXC+, orig owner

For sale here is a very clean, zero issues, great sounding KR 12 from Louis Electric. It was built by hand by Louis Rosano in April 2015, and I bought it later that year from Eddie's Guitars in St. Louis. One of the very best sounding amps I'ver ever played -- everything from huge cleans to low...
  4. bobbymack

Sold 2013 Fender Custom Shop Clapton Strat -- Mercedes Blue, Minty! $SOLD $!

Here we have a near mint 2013 Fender Custom Shop Clapton Strat in Mercedes Blue! The guitar weighs only 7 lbs 13 oz which is VERY light for an EC strat given the active circuitry etc. This beautiful axe is in almost new condition except for a ~1/2" scratch in the finish near the jack plate, I...
  5. bobbymack

10" Speaker ID Help Please?

Thanks slider. You still have that sweet R8(9?) I traded you many moons ago?
  6. bobbymack

10" Speaker ID Help Please?

I recently acquired a great sounding 1965 Vibrolux Reverb. I've had several, and this one sounds killer. Can anyone ID these speakers for me? Kendrick Black Frames?? https://photos.app.goo.gl/d7gLnuhF4cAdZehNA The cones and frames look like older Kendricks, but they don'thave labels and the...
  7. bobbymack

Sold Rare Providence Chrono Delay pedal

What I like most is the “ducking” this pedal has, similar to its predecessor the Delay 80s of which I also had two but those didn’t have tap or the ability to set the time accurately by bpm or ms... Also has a great knob for adjusting tone of the repeats. i’ve enjoyed Brigadier, El Cap, and...
  8. bobbymack

Sold Dano Big Spender Leslie Sim, JHS Bonsai, Greer Lightspeed

All are in excellent condition or near mint. I'm a longtime TGPer with excellent feedback here and on Reverb, where I will post anything not sold here in a few days. All of these prices are quite a bit lower than anything posted on there, so buy with complete confidence... NO TRADES PLS All...
  9. bobbymack

Sold Rare Providence Chrono Delay pedal

Best delay pedal I've ever used, on my board for 10+ years, with a backup in reserve!
  10. bobbymack

Sold bobbymack's The Nice Price pedal sale

I have the following pedals for sale at below market prices for TGPers. All are in excellent condition or near mint. If I am wrong about a pedal being priced well let me know, I am a reasonable guy... Some have industrial velcro neatly applied (mostly onto gaffer tape for easy removal -- I'm...
  11. bobbymack

when to quit the band?

A wise man said, “A man marries a woman hoping she will not change, a woman marries a man hoping that he will...”
  12. bobbymack

Best non squishy compressor Poll

As the OP of this dinosaur... I tried and liked the Tone Press, but love the Diamond Jr — almost always on, does exactly what I’m looking for as expressed in the original post.
Top Bottom