• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Recent content by boltrecords

1. boltrecords

New gigwrx fx-labels for fractal mfc-101 controller

Hello, I know we suddenly disappeared. This business was a hobby for us. My business partner had some unexpected health issues and was unable to produce the labels anymore. I was unable to keep up with production and fill orders on my own so decided to call it a day.
  2. boltrecords

Help Using EQ to Create a Better Inear Mix

That's the type of tips I need. I.e. Low mid scoop on the kick. Stuff like that. Small standard EQ cuts or bumps that can help clean up a mix a bit. Also, I'm sure compression can really help on certain channels but I've never been great at dialing that in either.
  3. boltrecords

Panning can be done separately for everyone's mix but EQ is global for each specific channel. However, if I'm using EQ to get an overall solid mix it should work well for everyone.
  4. boltrecords

Yes this is a dedicated console for in ears only. Will not effect the FOH.
  5. boltrecords

I've been using inears for about 6-7 years now. I've always had a fairly solid mix but am always looking for ways to improve it. I use stereo In ear systems and have a Behringer X32 as the in ear console. I'm not too experienced when it comes to mixing music either live or for recordings, but...
  6. boltrecords

Will another footswitch work for 5150 III 50 watt?

what did the mod cost you to have done?
  7. boltrecords

Anyone??? Anyone?? Bueller
  8. boltrecords

I have a 5150 iii 50 Watt head and since there is a huge volume jump from channel 1/2 I am only using channel 1 and 3. I also don't use the effects loop. Because of this I'd like to use a single footswitch to toggle between the two channels. Is this possible? The footswitch is taking up most...
  9. boltrecords

Sold Mesa Boogie Rectifier Recording Preamp

Selling a Mesa preamp amp 2 space rack unit Basically a dual rectifier in a 2 rack space. Comes with the manual, power cord, 2 button Mesa foot switch and switch cable. Excellent condition. No rack rash or damage Two Channels..Clean and Overdrive Killer sounding preamp that can be used for live...
  10. boltrecords

Sold TC Electronic G Major Guitar Processor Like New In Box

Selling a mint in the box to electronic g major Run 7 different effects and tuner all at once Single rack space. Comes with original box, manual, power cord Perfect condition and working order No rack rash ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED IN THE ORIGINAL BOX PACKED TIGHTLY INSIDE THE BOX $165 Shipped and...
  11. boltrecords

Sold Friedman Smallbox Head

Thanks Ed. Can't wait to get it.
  12. boltrecords

Sold Friedman Smallbox Head

I have $1900 to spend on a Friedman Smallbox. Shipped and pp'd to Chicago. PM if you have one for sale.
  13. boltrecords

Sold Custom Audio Electronics Suhr PT-100 Pete Thorn 100 Watt Amp Head

Selling my Mint condition CAA/Suhr PT-100 Head Not one mark or scuff anywhere on the amp Only gigged out a few times. Mostly kept indoors, Always in a smoke free environment. recently rebiased. Comes with the original footswitch and cable Has a custom TUKI cover as well. This amp is 3...
  14. boltrecords

Sold Fractal Audio Systems MFC-101 MK II MKII Midi Foot Controller

Selling a MKII version of the fractal Mfc-101 mint condition works perfectly i removed the feet and applied Velcro to the back. Feet are pictured and included if you decide you want to remove the Velcro and put the feet back on comes with original power supply original box and packaging manual...