• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Recent content by bossaddict

1. bossaddict

NGD: 2013 Fender Pawn Shop Bass VI

Just wanted to share something that I recently added to my lineup. I'm really into custom color Fenders (and Gibsons) and am casually keeping an eye out for the right pre-CBS Fender VI, but it's likely going to be quite a while until that is possible. In the meantime, I decided to cover that...
  2. bossaddict

Vintage Tele incoming!

The logo switch happened during 1967, so some '67 Teles will have the transition logo while others (like mine) will have the CBS logo. Looks really cool! I would leave the dark circuit in place. You still get the full sound of the neck pickup in the middle position and if you want a combined...
  3. bossaddict

Sold 2019 Fender American Original '60s Jazzmaster, Limited Edition Charcoal Frost Metallic

Up for sale is a 2019 American Original '60s Jazzmaster in rare Charcoal Frost Metallic finish with matching headstock. This guitar is very lightly used and in near mint condition. I really can't find anything wrong with it, but am always hesitant to say that a used guitar is mint. Weight is 8...
  4. bossaddict

Sold 2013 Fender Pawn Shop Bass VI, Black

Up for sale is my 2013 Fender Pawn Shop Bass VI. The Bass VI (or originally just Fender VI) is essentially a six-string bass guitar, which is tuned E-E like a standard guitar, but a full octave lower. This particular specimen is in great shape, with only very minor signs of usage in the form of...
  5. bossaddict

Suggested Guideline for Subject Line

I think the idea of putting a year in the thread title could work well for many posts; however, there are other types of threads in which it doesn't seem as applicable. An example of it working would be "NGD: 1978 Les Paul Custom." People can simply decide whether or not they are interested in...
  6. bossaddict

FS 2020 Fender Parallel Universe II Uptown Strat

Up for sale is my 2020 Fender Parallel Universe II Uptown Strat in a very cool looking Static White finish. The concept behind this guitar is that Fender wanted to create something new, but with a combination of familiar specs. This guitar has a 24.75" (Gibson-style) scale length with 22...
  7. bossaddict

Blonde on Blonde on Blonde

No, it's solid under the hood.
  8. bossaddict

Blonde on Blonde on Blonde

My blonde '67 Tele playing in the leaves...
  9. bossaddict

I've got some serious GAS for these new 70s Gibson Explorers/V's

I like the fretboard binding on the Explorer.