Recent content by brentrocks

1. brentrocks

FS 2011 HERITAGE H157 CUSTOM FLAMETOP

Sold pending payment
  2. brentrocks

FS 2011 HERITAGE H157 CUSTOM FLAMETOP

For your consideration... I have a true Kalamazoo classic. A 2011 Heritage H157 Flametop. The H157 is Heritages version of the Les Paul Custom This H157 features.... A HEAVILY flamed, carved maple top Honduran mahogany body and neck Ebony fretboard with mother of pearl block inlays Multi...
  3. brentrocks

Official Thead: RIP EVH Eddie Van Halen

I posted pics I took of Eddie earlier in this thread...took them in college during my days as a professional photographer. I’ve been looking at these pics a lot today. Lots of memories came rushing back...especially from the night I met Eddie and handed him an envelope full of 8x10s I took...
  4. brentrocks

NGD....GIBSON CUSTOM SHOP CONTENT

I will eventually get TonePros for this guitar
  5. brentrocks

Thank you!! Sorry for crappy playing. I should put the stock ones back in and do another sound clip, but I’m to afraid to put soldering iron burn on it. Lol
  6. brentrocks

I top wrap because it puts less forward pressure on the bridge (which over time will cause your bridge to lean and effect intonation) and it allows you to get the tailpiece down tight to the body
  7. brentrocks

It sounded pretty good through the fender at the store, but when I got it plugged into my rig, they just sounded flat. Not good note definition. I may be cork sniffing a little....but after playing my 60 special, I’m a little spoiled ;)

Trending Topics