Recent content by Buddy Boy

1. Buddy Boy

TS Style Pedal that cleans up with Guitar Volume

Stacking 2 TS's with gain off, one wide open and 2nd one slightly above unity. The 2 buffers work together and you get the cleanup.
  2. Buddy Boy

Ts808 35th-Analogman mod?

I want to add that I've had Mikes' 808 mod and 2 Silver mod Ts9's. The Silver is a great pedal. I like the lower gain of the Keeley Mod+ stacked with my vintage 808-have high hopes for the TV mod. The Narrow box mod is more out of curiosity-It's a fairly subdued pedal compared to the stock 30th...
  3. Buddy Boy

Reviving this thread. I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger on Mikes' TV mod on my 30th anniversary ts9 and the vintage mod on the 35th anni Ts808. I'm sitting on my 3rd Ts808HW(all slightly different,btw), a Keeley Mod+ Ts9 and still have my Custom Blues Devil w/1458 chip in it.
  4. Buddy Boy

Has anyone tried one of these with Mike's mod? Link to a clip would be great. I have one and am just wondering...I'm still looking to replace my original 808 that would bloom with the gain all the way down. Thanks.
  5. Buddy Boy

Blue Marvel 15" vs Eminence 1518?

How does the Peavey Blue Marvel 15"(Eminence made for Delta Blues/115E cab) compare to the 1518? Supposed to have a slightly extended range-I like the one I have quite a bit(needs reconed) in fact I just bought a slightly used one off Ebay. The Eminence 1518 for 80 bucks on Amazon is...
  6. Buddy Boy

victoria regal speaker - weber 15A150B - eminence legend 1518

How does the Peavey Blue Marvel 15"(Eminence made for Delta Blues/115E cab) compare to the 1518? Supposed to have a slightly extended range-I like the one I have quite a bit(needs reconed) in fact I just bought a slightly used one off Ebay. The Eminence 1518 for 80 bucks on Amazon is tempting...
  7. Rh Cream:brown

Rh Cream:brown

8. Heraldry Wak

Heraldry Wak

9. Buddy Boy

Germanium Fuzz Face for $24

I prefer worn Rayovac HD's in tubescreamers, but Eveready Black Cats sound better in fuzzes-to me.
  10. Buddy Boy

Effects Makers: This Is What We Need In A Leslie Pedal For Guitar...

I'd settle for a brown face tremolo with dialed in slow and fast speeds, ramp switch, on/off, and blend control.
  11. Buddy Boy

Remembering Valerie Carter - That Girl Could Sing

I just learned of her passing. I was looking up a couple of videos for a friend who'd never heard her. I'm so sorry for her. R.I.P. She had a voice that would make a good man leave home.
  12. Buddy Boy

Overdrive Pedal Output Sweet Spots

I like 2 tubescreamers with gain at minimum. 1st one-level on max, 2nd one a little above unity. Adding gain gets in the way of the natural bloom in this setup. My Blues Devil doesn't have near the output of a TS so I add a bit of gain there if needed, and yeah, I'll hit all 3 sometimes. A...