Recent content by BUK

1. B

Big Wreck 7.2 - might be their best 5 songs ever

Not 7 point anything but still killin' it this tour! Wolves
  2. B

Randy McStine is kind of amazing!

Singer, songwriter, guitar player.... on this new project. Classic smooth prog feel.... hits all the right marks. RYO OKUMOTO Also check out his stellar work with Marco Minnemann
  3. B

Dave knows..... it's current.
  4. B

At the Shoe! Opening number from the Horseshoe Birthday Show for Ian's 50th!
  5. B

We have them all. https://www.facebook.com/groups/BigWreck
  6. B

MASSIVE!!! First performance of Fear & Cowardice. Next level Big Wreck anthem.
  7. B

Sekou POV. The familiar from another angle always brings some expanded appreciation. I hope he continues to post more.
  8. B

Just to bump this thread yet again..... there seems to be little fanfare/promotion for this EP out on the interwebs. So amongst all the noise I keep shouting and pointing. I also paint portraits as a hobby. Some of my latest....
  9. B

Who plays guitar on Leon Bridges’ “Bad Bad News?”

I believe it's Austin Jenkins... He was with White Denim for a few albums.... then Leon corralled he and Josh Block. This is the studio cut. White Denim - D - At The Farm White Denim - Corsicana Lemonade - Come Back White Denim - Corsicana Lemonade - Cheer Up / Blues Ending Unless...
  10. B

Big Wreck having some fun at a hot show in Halifax a couple of days back.
  11. B

Enjoy the journey. Deep and wide music on multiple levels that keeps revealing itself over time. Can't ask for much more.
  12. B

Here's a fiery version of an old staple "Look What I Found" with CC taking the solo! PS I never really had an issue with BFTS like many others have had.
  13. B

Got it!! Under the Lighthouse! Live, in the end, it burns down the lighthouse
  14. B

Look here... https://www.youtube.com/c/BigWreckOfficial Best guess.... Wolves Albatross
  15. B

Radio where? This one? Hey Mama Live
Top Bottom