Recent content by BWebb

1. BWebb

The new Fryette PS-100

That’s weird. I’m hearing the opposite. It gets closer when I use the edge switch on the PS but the Suhr still sounds clearer.
  2. BWebb

The new Fryette PS-100

I got my PS100 today and did a quick test comparing the load to a Suhr Reactive Load. They were somewhat similar but I definitely preferred the Suhr. It sounded clearer and less muddied versus the PS. All variables were the same (Wizard MTL - load box - Logic Pro - IR loader). I simply swapped...
  3. BWebb

The new Fryette PS-100

Because theoretically the load provided by an actual speaker cabinet would be more accurate than that of a loadbox, no? That’s why I was asking if the internal load of the PS is disconnected on the line out if using a connected cab with the volume down.
  4. BWebb

The new Fryette PS-100

Thanks. Question - in my example with the speaker connected and volume turned down, is the load bypassed on the PS and it's using the load from the connected cab?
  5. BWebb

The new Fryette PS-100

Can’t you leave the speaker cable connected to both the PS-100 and the cabinet and just turn the volume down all the way on the PS for silent (or at least quiet) recording? PS-100 line out to DAW with IR loader.
  6. BWebb

Sold Fryette PS-100

When did you get it? Pitbull never has it in stock whenever I look.
  7. BWebb

EZ Drummer 3 on the way!

The upgrade price is $79 at the moment (regular price will be $99).
  8. BWebb

EZ Drummer 3 on the way!

But back on track, I just pre-ordered ezD 3.
  9. BWebb

EZ Drummer 3 on the way!

To calculate the percentage increase: First: work out the difference (increase) between the two numbers you are comparing. Increase = New Number - Original Number. Then: divide the increase by the original number and multiply the answer by 100. % increase = Increase ÷ Original Number × 100.
  10. BWebb

EZ Drummer 3 on the way!

You’re wrong man. $260 to $400 is a 54% price increase. There is no other answer.
  11. BWebb

Windows vs Mac for home recording?

I understand you obviously feel a loyalty to Windows but not everyone wants to “source parts and fix a broken PC”. And if you have a broken PC, then can you really make the claim about hardware longevity? I don’t have a dog in this fight as I use Mac for music and PC for work, but it’s known...
  12. BWebb

Atomic Clr purge?

Where are you seeing them for sale? I’m looking for another one.
  13. BWebb

NFRFRD StageSource L2m

Does anyone know how this compares to an Atomic CLR?
  14. BWebb

file converter advice

Surprised no one has mentioned XLD yet. If you’re on a Mac this is one of the best and it’s free. I’ve been using it for years. https://tmkk.undo.jp/xld/index_e.html
  15. BWebb

Is there such a thing as Kemper coaching?

I believe PAD in this case is an acronym for Passive Attenuation Device.
Top Bottom