• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recent content by CaseyI

1. CaseyI

Veritas New Pro Line

I believe it had the stock Korean pickups in it, but I didn't plug it in. Casey is pretty picky when it comes to pickups so I'd expect the Korean ones to be pretty solid.
  2. CaseyI

Veritas New Pro Line

I used to run the sales and social media for Veritas (2015/16) so take my opinion for what it's worth. I've played as many Veritas guitars as anybody. I was at the shop a month or two ago and had a chance to play it. Without telling me what it was, Casey (Marvin) told me to "try this". It...
  3. CaseyI

Pedals that you don't use much but just cant bear to get rid of?

Boss DD-20. I've bought and sold it probably 7 times. The last time I bought it I committed to not sell it, even though it's not on my board.
  4. CaseyI

Empress Echo System Dual Engine Delay **update w/clips**

When I had mine I had considered hacking into the tap tempo switch and adding a jack. Then I decided it wasn't worth the hassle. It'd be a relatively simple mod. But there were several other bothersome aspects of the pedal to me.... Volume drop in the SDD mode, and no midi On/Off (I created a...
  5. CaseyI

Empress Echo System Dual Engine Delay **update w/clips**

FYI- The SDD-3000 do NOT receive midi clock. The firmware for this device was a massive Korg fail. There's literally no way to input tempo from an external source on it.
  6. CaseyI

NGD: Veritas Portlander Thinline (Pics)

Yep. Still got it. It's doubtful I'll ever let it go as it's more than just a guitar to me. But I'm glad you like it!
  7. CaseyI

Suggestions for head cabinet for odd chassis

I have a combo amp that I love but the rattles are driving me crazy. I'd love to split it into a head and cab, but I don't think the chassis is conducive to a head cab. Any suggestions?
  8. CaseyI

Miktek C5 alternative?

Great to hear! I've been interested in the hummingbirds but there isn't a whole lot of info out there.
  9. CaseyI

Source Audio Nemesis Delay

Just got my Nemesis yesterday. I bought it just to "give it a shot". I didn't have any expectations good or bad. All I have to say is Wow. It feels more real than about anything I've tried (Timeline, DD500, DD20, SDD3K, Delaylab, M13). It'll be staying and the DD500 going. I was nervous about...
  10. CaseyI

The SNS Brotherhood: Tales of Lovepedals, Ham Sammiches and the Red Dress

Excuse my ignorance, but what does SNS stand for?
  11. CaseyI

Does Strymon fix its prices?

I assume they have a strict pricing contract. MAP only refers to what you can "advertise" a pedal for but has no bearing on what you actually sell it for. This is why stores like GC have a huge exception list but still honor the promotion even on their website. I think "price fixing" pertains...
  12. CaseyI

Boss Dd500 - New Delay - Timeline-ish || Now With First Sound Clips / Impressions ||

Does anybody know it the Looper length can be synced via midi?
  13. CaseyI

New Korg SDD-3000 Delay Pedal

Yep. No midi bypass. No midi clock input. No external tap tempo input. Volume drop on the SDD mode. These issues made the pedal not worth owning for me.