Recent content by cholula69

1. cholula69

WTB Siegmund Guitar Build

2. cholula69

RIP, Chris Siegmund

Yes, I believe that is the last amp he completed. I had two on order with him but they weren’t completed.
  3. cholula69

RIP, Chris Siegmund

Pics or it didn't happen! ;)
  4. cholula69

RIP, Chris Siegmund

Do you know if they got any of his guitars back? I was in contact with his brother and some of his local friends but never heard anything back. I was trying to buy one of his guitars.
  5. cholula69

Back up
  6. cholula69

TTT
  7. cholula69

Is Analogman the current king of Fuzz Faces?

If you're looking for a Fuzzface for a reasonable price Analogman or Foxrox would be the first place to look. Dave Fox worked at Crest Audio for 17 years and brought the Fuzzface back to the market. Mike knows his way around the circuit among the best of them. You couldn't go wrong with either.
  8. cholula69

T-Rex Binson Echorec… WHAT?!

Yes, he was. He’s still selling the leftover units and I would like to get one, but I am not really playing out anymore and it’s hard to justify the expense. He still has a Reverb shop and a YouTube Channel. All the units cost around 4,000 Euro, give or take a couple hundred. Here is a link:
  9. cholula69

T-Rex Binson Echorec… WHAT?!

There are a couple that I would like to see come out but I gave up hope on that idea. The best that I have seen in the last few years is a guy in Italy producing units and they are not cheap.
  10. cholula69

Hello, I am looking for a Chris Siegmund-built guitar. If you have one that you're looking to sell please PM me with some pictures and an asking price. Thanks!
  11. cholula69

Echopark article in Detroit Free Press

Who can forget this gem of a wiring job? Straight outta Echopark!
  12. cholula69

That V was marked down by 5,000 USD. Go get yourself a deal! :rotflmao
  13. cholula69

That train left years ago.
  14. cholula69

3 amps you would buy back

'62 Princeton Germino Classic 45 Fenton Weill Cadet
  15. cholula69

It is not possible to write a review of every product being sold on Reverb, as far as I can tell. For instance, I could write a product review for a popular pedal builder but not a certain guitar brand. I agree people do need to be aware of EP's checkered past but for whatever reason, it is not...