• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by Christoph R.

1. Christoph R.

What are you listening to right now?

Shake Stew - The Golden Fang Great Album, sounds like what could have been if a more funkier Mingus made a Soundtrack. The Album is on spotify, here's the first track. btw. Achtung Jazz!
  2. Christoph R.

New Fuzz pedal from DigiTech / DOD - Carcosa

Quick question: Does the Carcosa have a soft-switch by any chance?
  3. Christoph R.

Thinking of going Tablet for Sheet Music, whats your opinion?

Thanks for your answers so far, please keep it coming! It seems a lot of the good sheet music apps are ios-only, but there are afew good ones on Android too. DeepDish GigBook (ios) and MobileSheetsPro (Android) look nice! Does anyone have experience with these?
  4. Christoph R.

Octave on E and A string - a million ways to do it

Great post! Thanks for sharing, Gutterne
  5. Christoph R.

Thinking of going Tablet for Sheet Music, whats your opinion?

I see more and more people around me ditching their folders of sheet music for tablets. Did you already make the switch? Would you recommend Android or Apple? What Sheet-Music App do you prefer? What tablet music stand would you recommend? Thanks for sharing!
  6. Christoph R.

All Boss or mostly Boss pedalboard

If i could fit an FZ-5 on there i would be so happy!
  7. Christoph R.

Type of pot in Ernie Ball Vp Jr. and possible alternatives?

Does anyone have other ideas or tips? Thanks!
  8. Christoph R.

Looks very cool! Its expensive though; and i would have to add shipping and customs for europe. So i guess i'm looking for more mid-tier stuff!
  9. Christoph R.

Thanks! Have you tried the Dunlops or do you know if they are they linear? edit: Just found a video that says it is (@8:45)!
  10. Christoph R.

I have an Ernie Ball Vp Jr and the even swell is what i want in a volume pedal. What is this kind of pot called? Is it logarithmic or linear or whatever the two types are called? I tried a newer Boss FV 30 but couldn't keep it because of the sudden volume jump on the last 20% of the way. What...
  11. Christoph R.

Who can rewind my CS69 pickup?

Cool, thanks for the information!
  12. Christoph R.

Who can rewind my CS69 pickup?

Quick question since i'm not very experienced technically: Why would one decide to have a pickup rewound or what would one try to remedy with it? Thanks!
  13. Christoph R.

The magic of "Take 5"

Do you know "Time Out"? Not a bad tune on it. Dave Brubeck was an amazing composer. And Paul Desmond...just wow! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Out_(album)
  14. Christoph R.

Who owns and plays Gibson CS-336

Thanks MR.K for posting that... It's been a few years since my Steely Dan-phase. But dude...i think you seriously reignited the fire. The whole weekend was greasy burgers and listening to Steely Dan... and now i want a 336 too...
Top Bottom