Recent content by cisspcism

1. C

Mounting a pedal power ac inside furman

Since there is extra space inside my furman. I mounted a pedal power ac inside the chassis. Any known issues of having the furman Power transformer and the pedal power ac Power transformer inside same box. This will save space in my rack
  2. C

What is that bubble Qtron tremelo effect on this recording

Is it basically what I said. I love this effect would like to know how to get it
  3. C

No dip switches on TC Vortex Flanger?

yep opened up back and not there. my corona chorus has them
  4. C

No dip switches on TC Vortex Flanger?

Went to open it up and set it to buffered bypass and kill dry on but there were not any dip switches. I see documentation on the TC sight and searched via google and every says the Vortex flanger should have the dip switches. Anyone else have a vortex flanger that doesn't have the dip switches?
  5. C

Making soldered patch cables tips needed

I have a difficult time trying to make cables. Pretty much my difficulty is not having four hands :) What are you using to hold the sleeve/ground of the the cable flush against the sleeve/ground of the plug when soldering it in place? I have one of those the "third hand clamps" but that...
  6. C

Are 'mini line mixers' worth it? You still need an fx loop to use one correct?....

i use a suhr mini mix 2 and a rjm mixer in my setup. awesome for wet dry setups
  7. C

Help with Looper/Switcher box

Here are some links. May not be exactly what you want but close. http://www.loop-master.com/abcd-strip-p-154.html http://www.loop-master.com/abcd-loop-switcher-wmaster-tuner-p-303.html http://www.loop-master.com/deluxe-cleandirty-loop-switcher-wcombinable-loops-p-76.html
  8. C

Something I have noticed with using 2 power supplys

I tried both with one piggybacked off the other and then also both plugged into the furman power conditioner.
  9. C

Something I have noticed with using 2 power supplys

Something I have noticed if I have 2 voodoo lab pedal power devices or even the MXR MC403 and a voodoo lab PP2+,... if I have effect boxes that are before my amp only being powered by one Voodoo Lab PP2+ everything is great.... but lets say I need more power outlets and I add a second...
  10. C

MXR EVH Flanger question, speed too fast

So just got one of these flangers and I noticed that in the normal mode the speed doesnt get really slow. Seems like its slowest speed is twice as fast as the EHV mode when the button is pushed in. Is this normal? Kind of wish I can get the speed of this thing slower.
  11. C

Strymon Mobius, what causes weird high end whine?

When I try to use my Strymon mobius infront of my amps I can hear a weird high end whine. Like a digital sheen if that makes sense. Only get this when Strymon is in path. It is using its own isolated power as everything else is too I dont get this if I use it in my amps effect loop. What...
  12. C

Eventide > strymon

the. mobius is good and i have one but it doesnt work well in effects loops as it cant really handle +4 line levels and the output impedance is too high for effects return so you lose high end. i plan on getting a radial extc device to compensate. also infront of amp you get that high end...
  13. C

What do you use for effect wire?

Is is stranded wire or solid core?
  14. C

What do you use for effect wire?

Do you use a solid core copper or a copper strand cable? If so what guage? 25, 18?
  15. C

How is this remote switching working? Pigtronix fuzz

Look at the Pigtronix Disnortion, How do you think it is modified where there are jack inserts instead of the buttons? Just curious how this is working or is there relays doing it?
Top Bottom