Recent content by clay49

1. clay49

Looking for quality Kemper and Acoustic profiles

Which Gibson one? Looks there are four or five different Gibson packs
  2. clay49

Thanks for this, I went and listened to some of his bundles and I have to admit that his electric stuff is really, really good… The acoustic stuff sounded like someone playing an electric guitar on a very clean channel… Not really what I’m looking for. I realize those were just Acoustic sims and...
  3. clay49

Before I start trying a bunch of preamp pedals… ToneDexter, Fishman aura, etc.… Was wondering if there were any quality acoustic guitar profiles for the Kemper available on the market?
  4. clay49

Anybody here today???
  5. clay49

Before I spend money on a ToneDexter or some other kind of Fishman product… Are there any good acoustic profiles out there for the Kemper?
  6. clay49

Revstar RSPC20CR vs 820

Any Revstar fans here? I’m interested in trying one of these and was curious how the two of these compare, seeing how they’re $1,000 apart in price. I realize the 20CR is Japanese and not sure of the origin of the 820 (Korean)? I don’t mind spending the money if it’s $1,000 worth more...
  7. clay49

Sold Gibson Custom Shop 61 Les Paul SG Aged Pelham - $3500

What are the pickups on this model?
  8. clay49

Sold Knaggs Kenai J D-1

Wow! If that we’re a humbucker, you’d probably have me reaching for my credit card!
  9. clay49

Sold Rocketfire PAF set

What magnets are in the OX4 pickups? Are they 50mm spacing as well?
  10. clay49

Pickup selection for Martin DSS Limited Edition guitar

… And maybe throw at ToneDexter in the mix???
  11. clay49

Update: I just talked with my guitar tech, Jason Burns, who is a seasoned luthier and who has installed just about everything on the market, including the Trance Audio Amulet, and he said, without blinking “k & k mini, no controls, no batteries.” He went on to say, what we all already know...
  12. clay49

So I have a friend who is considering purchasing one of the custom shop Martin DSS limited edition guitars, but it has no pickup in it and he wants to use it predominantly through FOH. it is an exquisite tone acoustically, and so he wants to make sure that he can capture that as closely as...
  13. clay49

MIM vs USA

UPDATE: Pics of the 75th Anniversary P Bass
Top Bottom