crambone's latest activity

• crambone
    crambone replied to the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards.
    I live in central FL so humidity is always 95% unless it’s November - March. Then it’s 80% haha but seriously, I do keep 2 damp sponges...
  • crambone
    crambone reacted to kdm1218's post in the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards with Like Like.
    I definitely need to do this the next time I started two similar ish riff songs on a row too. They could tell you were happy to be back!
  • crambone
    I got quite a few compliments on my tone from the sound guys who are native to the church we were using last night. One of them really...
  • crambone
    Welp, since I don't do Facebook here is a screencap of my church's FB page from last night. They should've picked someone else to...
  • crambone
    Last night was freaking amazing. Finally getting back to playing on-stage and seeing people I haven't seen in 6 months was great. We...
  • crambone
    I replaced the blacktops in my G5422t with a Classic Plus in the bridge and a Classic in the neck. Good stuff.
  • crambone
    It’s been a while since I’ve been on here and even longer since I’ve posted. Work has been insanely busy lately, like 70 office hours a...
  • crambone
    Yarp.
  • crambone
    crambone reacted to kdm1218's post in the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards with Like Like.
    I mean, I’m cool with getting newsletters until the giveaway winner is announced and then unsubscribing again.
  • crambone
    Slinky’s on all of my electrics (0.010) Elixirs (0.012) on my acoustic
  • crambone
    First time on the new forum...meh
  • crambone
    haw haw haw
  • crambone
    crambone reacted to papersun's post in the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards with Like Like.
    my ocd is begging you to do whatever it takes to get a barefoot button on the vb-2
  • crambone
    crambone reacted to thiscalltoarms's post in the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards with Like Like.
    Well... my church finally released some music. Not the most guitar centric mix I’ve heard, but it’s pretty good for a small church I think!
  • crambone
    crambone reacted to dmutter's post in the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards with Like Like.
    Well, my new Wilkinson bridge came in this week and I put it on my Tele. It sounds good! Ads a bit of twang to my guitar, and my fav is...

Trending Topics