Recent content by crambone

1. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I live in central FL so humidity is always 95% unless it’s November - March. Then it’s 80% haha but seriously, I do keep 2 damp sponges (in travel soap cases with holes poked through the lids) in my Taylor guitar case year-round.
  2. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I got quite a few compliments on my tone from the sound guys who are native to the church we were using last night. One of them really loved my Matchless patch. Those props go right to @-Empire and the awesome patches he writes! I am still about 2-3 firmware update behind on my Helix so I bet...
  3. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Welp, since I don't do Facebook here is a screencap of my church's FB page from last night. They should've picked someone else to shoot, not me!
  4. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Last night was freaking amazing. Finally getting back to playing on-stage and seeing people I haven't seen in 6 months was great. We only did 3 songs and I was EG2 for all 3 of them but it didn't matter. We could've played Nickelback and Coldplay and I still would've been excited. Looks like...
  5. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I replaced the blacktops in my G5422t with a Classic Plus in the bridge and a Classic in the neck. Good stuff.
  6. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

It’s been a while since I’ve been on here and even longer since I’ve posted. Work has been insanely busy lately, like 70 office hours a week busy (not including on-call / after hours stuff). I have worked every single Saturday and all but 2 Sunday’s since returning from my vacation over July...
  7. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Yarp.
  8. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Slinky’s on all of my electrics (0.010) Elixirs (0.012) on my acoustic
  9. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

First time on the new forum...meh
  10. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

haw haw haw
  11. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

AWESOME NEWS ALERT! My church (which has not met since March due to COVID as we meet at a local high school) has made an arrangement of sorts with another church in our area to use their multi-purpose room for services one Sunday night per month. There's no date set yet but we will soon be...
  12. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Did Billy Graham have a "quiet time"? You bet your sweet bippy!
  13. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I am totally doing this...
  14. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Dude, sweet. Dubai sounds awesome.
  15. crambone

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

“That’s a bold strategy, Cotton. Let’s see how it plays out for him!”

Trending Topics