Recent content by cubba65

1. cubba65

PSA: First batch of PastFx Elastic Mattress Flanger (V2 Mistress inspired) listed

Hope you like it! I forgot to add, one of the drawbacks (for me) regarding the 'Mattress' is that it requires an 18V power source. I was specifically buying a pedal that did accurate Electric Mistress sounds but with a 9V power source from my Pedal Power and for live use.
  2. cubba65

PSA: First batch of PastFx Elastic Mattress Flanger (V2 Mistress inspired) listed

Got a good deal on a used Retro-Sonic Flanger recently in mint condition and I'm totally satisfied. I suppose there's some benefit to be had by having an effects mix like the PastFx has, but I'm totally stoked with the sound and function of the RS. It's inspiring to play. Plus I already have a...
  3. cubba65

It may sound creepy... but I've been waiting for your review! :waveI don't want an 18V pedal on my board if a 9V version of it sounds just as good. I don't want to spend more money than I have to. I don't want to wonder if it will make it across the ocean. And I'm a fan of RS pedals. Looking...
  4. cubba65

Sorry brother! Now that’s it’s in transit, I look fwd to your comments.
  5. cubba65

Hey there - wondering if you had the chance to compare the two - thanks.
  6. cubba65

Supro Sahara: Pulled The Trigger On A Great Deal

DrumBob - check your PM's please - thanks.
  7. cubba65

Tru-fi fuzz pedals?

This clip is pretty representative of the pedal’s performance. What I didn’t mention above was the versatility of the pedal. You can use it with no Fuzz at all and shape the tone with the EQ knobs, or use it as a clean boost, or use it as a many shades overdrive or use it as an all out Fuzz...
  8. cubba65

Tru-fi fuzz pedals?

I have an original 18v Power Boost from ‘72. It’s the same pedal that the Overdriver became, only 18V. I also have a Tru-Fi Overdriver. I love both pedals but the Tru-Fi is much more useful with its master volume. The tone and EQ response is very close to one another. I tell everyone who asks...
  9. cubba65

BBE Pedals - opinions?

Just got their wah pedal - excellent tone and build quality is top notch.
  10. cubba65

Park - Colby Amp

Big T, Saw your post here and thought I would copy/paste my Park review from the Plexi Palace forum. If you have any questions, reply here or PM me. FWIW, I'm picking up one of the combos for myself. :aok ------------------------------------------------ The Park 45 Combo amp is from the...
  11. cubba65

Park Amps 45 -- Review

Jim I'll try and record a clip next week.....
  12. cubba65

Park Amps 45 -- Review

http://www.premierguitar.com/articles/20214-colby-amps-relaunches-park-amps-and-unveils-the-mod-machine Hello all, figured I would post a brief review as just yesterday I got to try out the newly reissued Park 45 combo. As noted in the Premier Guitar article above, the Park 45 is from...
  13. cubba65

ProAnalog Pedals Appreciation Thread.....

Dual Drive works superbly well with an AC30. Blends in so well it makes me think he tested it thru an AC30 while building it.
  14. cubba65

New Klon "ktr" Arrived In 2012: Part 4!

Brother it was your post a few pages back that got me to post my review here. :beer:
  15. cubba65

New Klon "ktr" Arrived In 2012: Part 4!

Posted this on another forum after I got to compare the original Klon with the KTR: OK ....... got a chance tonight to compare a 1990's original gold Klon Centaur and the new KTR. Had just the two pedals in-line, running into a vintage Vox amp. I didn't do an extensive comparison, just a...
Top Bottom