Recent content by cyclerob

1. C

New Firmware Release For..

Kemper Profiler Operating System 2.4.2 Public Beta This firmware is improving stability. User Interface - fixed: avoiding potential 'data abort'
  2. C

This firmware introduces the following new features. User Interface - changed: improved boot time - added: reset of global parameters ‘Init Globals’ in System menu
  3. C

This firmware introduces the following new features and fixes. Audio - changed: Cab parameters are more authentic and do not influence direct profiles nor CabDriver anymore. User Interface - changed: revised rig, amplifier, and cabinet tagging - added: new tag ‘Instrument’ enabling to...
  4. C

Rig Manager 1.0 Public Beta #4 Windows Librarian Software for Kemper Profiler public beta version #4. The following operating systems are supported: Windows 7 32/64 Windows 8 32/64
  5. C

Rig Manager for Windows public beta #2 Fixes and improvements: - Subfolders could not be renamed sometimes (fixed) - Profiler Preview got stuck after uploading previously previewed file (fixed) - Installation problems on Windows 32-Bit (fixed) -...
  6. C

Kemper Profiler Operating System 2.2.1 Public Beta This firmware introduces the following fixes compared to 2.2.0 Public Beta. User Interface - fixed: Compatibility issues with older output presets are fixed. Output presets created under 2.2.0 need to be...
  7. C

Kemper Profiler Operating System 2.2.0 Public Beta This firmware introduces the following new features, improvements, and fixes. User Interface - added: soft button ‘WahPedal to Vol.’ available in System menu and Rig menu (Volume Pedal Settings) - added...
  8. C

Kemper Profiler Operating System 2.1.1 Release Version 2.1.1 is a minor update recommended for every user. This version fixes an issue related to the preamp gain, which was slightly quieter in comparison to previous versions.
  9. C

Demo clips and videos need to go into the demo topic area

Hi Brian... IMHO, his forum clearly doesn't cater to the same crowd... personally, when I come to the digital and modeling forum my only interest is in modelers/digital gear and I'm expecting to find all the pertinent info in it, not all over TGP... also, I never had and issue finding demos...
  10. C

Demo clips and videos need to go into the demo topic area

Just looked for the first time at the demo section... to be honest, to me it's looks messy and makes the stuff that I'm looking for hard to find at first glance... and mixing analog to digital gear demos doesn't make sense imho... totally different crowd! Ultimately, I don't see the positive...
  11. C

Overloud TH2

have it and loved it... until that KPA thing showed up at my place! ;)
  12. C

Montreal? Music scene & shops

Moog is still on St-Laurent... near Schwartz'... still the best smoke meat imho! :D
  13. C

New Voivod video

Yep! they're still around, new album and touring... mostly European festivals at this time!
  14. C

New Voivod video

me like! itHcrRaZhXs
  15. C

I keep wanting a Kemper, but cannot justify it...

probably the best decision that you've ever made guitar wise! ;)
Top Bottom