• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by DanBoul

1. D

Axis Wah Announcement - Coming Clean

We do have fun and we're irreverent and silly . . . but maybe not appropriate for this situation? I don't know . . .I stand by the points, just agree and admit that I could have stated them better. Scam artists are the worst and they always seem to find their victims on forums, here and many...
  2. D

Hey fellas, I haven't had time to read the thread here but a couple of things I'd like to address. Firstly, my statements about the 51/49% blame were not to say that the customer is to blame. I know that the way I said that was easy to take that way, sorry, not what I meant. I'm NOT blaming...
  3. D

Good job Mason. It takes a brave, stand up guy to do what you've done. It's easy to be human and it's easier to forgive a human than someone who is less than honest. So lesson learned and I'm confident you'll earn it back. No matter what happens, you know you can look yourself in the mirror...
  4. D

65amps back on The Gear Page!

Hey Gas! It's a risk if you turn the amp up loud. The G12H30 is rated at 30 watts so clearly there is a hard line there. Just depends on how loud you want to play. I would strongly recommend the Creamback H. It's a 65 watt speaker and designed to be a stronger version of the G12H30. I...
  5. D

Matt! That's funny as hell!! I'm ACTUALLY laughing out loud. I worded that perfect huh? Cheers mate, Dan
  6. D

Superlead . . . I know a guy! Cheers, Dan
  7. D

We do have the Whiskey 1x12 now!! Just released! Contact me if you'd like some details! Cheers, Dan
  8. D

Thanks Gas Hed! I try to help when I can! The Whiskey 2x12 is available now with 2 G12H30's for $795. It's deeper and the port on the back is a little different than our regular cab. The result is a deeper bass response to accommodate the 50watt amp that has a lot of thump! Let me know...
  9. D

Thanks 73er! I think we should address that problem huh? :-)
  10. D

Thanks Spats! Glad to be back!
  11. D

Thanks! It's proven to be very helpful to a lot of guys tired of cycling through tubes.
  12. D

Thanks Noise! :-) I appreciate all the kind shout outs!
  13. D

Cheers Joe! Thanks!
  14. D

You know I have Michael's Les Paul now? Was the most humbling gift I've ever received. His manager gifted it to me recently and I couldn't be more honored.
Top Bottom