Danzego
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Danzego
      Danzego reacted to Chris6870's post in the thread Gibson Custom Kirk Hammett Greeny with Like Like.
      Maybe wait for the Epiphone version. Instead of roundtrip flight to Nashville it will include Uber fare down to the local Guitar Center.
    • Danzego
      Danzego reacted to Yer Blues's post in the thread Tone Talk..... anybody listen? with Like Like.
      I don't think I've ever listened to an entire episode at once other than when I was driving a longer distance. Usually I'm listening to...
    • Danzego
      concerts that include holograms of dead people performing is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of. absolute utter...
    • Danzego
      Danzego replied to the thread Boss Space Echo RE-202.
      That’s an extremely good point regarding presets and volume changes. I haven’t even gotten to the point of thinking about that yet. Just...
    • Danzego
      Danzego reacted to MikeMountain's post in the thread Boss Space Echo RE-202 with Like Like.
      I see what you mean. Yeah, they would almost need to add a master volume somehow. I guess a workaround might be to put a pedal after the...
    • Danzego
      Yeah. I like how the RE-202 Saturation sounds and it would be nice to add that to my rig without having redo my sound. I like the way...
    • Danzego
      Well, I don’t know how “Keeping it original” the current amount of volume boost to the Saturation control is, but it’s pretty over the...
    • Danzego
      Well, that stinks. Thanks for the info. Even if Boss would have kept the volume increase but made it a bit more reasonable than it is...
    • Danzego
      Interesting. I’m not going to get a chance to update for several days, at best. Can someone who updates report back in regards to the...
    • Danzego
      Try some Naptha. If that doesn’t remove it, you’re stuck with it.
    • Danzego
      Danzego reacted to Bob Zod's post in the thread Too much BS on these internets with Like Like.
      Well to be fair there are many newcomers to digital modeling that are just now experiencing the same things we all ran into years ago.
    • Danzego
      Danzego reacted to davesultra's post in the thread Big deal on Epiphone 335 with Like Like.
      And if you shake your lucky Rabbits Foot a few times, you might even be fortunate enough to get one that doesn’t need a fret leveling!
    • Danzego
      Danzego replied to the thread Big deal on Epiphone 335.
      Right, and they don’t. That’s my point. They’re very well known for it, too.
    • Danzego
      That’s why their inventory is trash- they don’t monitor their returns properly in the first place. They’re the trash bin garage sale...
    • Danzego
      Well, considering it’s Guitar Center, which means they’re more than likely going to send you a used, beat up one labeled “New”, this...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom