Recent content by Darth Tater

1. Darth Tater

JHS 3 Series: Cool tones / Better Value

The cheapest Boss pedal I see that compares to these is a compressor at $99....same as the JHS. The rest of the Boss pedals are a good bit more than that. How are you figuring Boss costs half as much as a $99 JHS?
  2. Darth Tater

JHS 3 Series: Cool tones / Better Value

Goes well with some of these:
  3. Darth Tater

Pedal connectors

EBS for the win.
  4. Darth Tater

Locking tuners for G&L Tribute?

Any other experiences with these?
  5. Darth Tater

Yep, I covered those in my original post :)
  6. Darth Tater

Oh wow that would be fantastic!
  7. Darth Tater

Which locking tuners did you install on your G&L Tribute? I have a Tribute Legacy and want to replace the tuners. There doesn't seem to be a direct drop in so I'm wondering which ones would be the easiest to install? One requirement I have is that there are NO HOLES left showing on the back...
  8. Darth Tater

Neodymium Speakers:

Don't forget the Eminence Lil Texas. Love mine and it weighs nothing.
  9. Darth Tater

VHT Redline?

Nobody here has one or has played one?
  10. Darth Tater

Best Choice for SHORT Patch Cables Between Mini Pedals

Those metal 'barrel' connectors should be avoided because they have zero give. You can't move either of the pedals without the connector prying on the inside of both pedals. EBS Gold Cables are the winner. They are even smaller than the normal EBS cables!
  11. Darth Tater

Why is it so difficult to find a dual right angle guitar to amp cable?

Spectraflex all day long. https://spectraflex.com/products/fatso-flex-series-dual-right-angle-plugs https://spectraflex.com/collections/instrument-cables-original-series/products/original-series-dual-right-angle-plugs...
  12. Darth Tater

VHT Redline?

Anybody have a VHT Redline Combo? Looking for a cheap, low watt, 1x10 as a grab & go/bedroom amp and these look great on paper but can't really find any info on them. Also considering a Marshall Code25 but there is plenty out there about them.
  13. Darth Tater

Better controls....Strat or G&L Legacy?

While giving my Legacy a play test, I found the bass cut control was very useful when I turned on the Ram's Head Big Muff. Really cleared up the mud!
  14. Darth Tater

Better controls....Strat or G&L Legacy?

Which type of controls do you find more useful? Standard Strat (V/T/T) or the G&L Legacy setup with the single tone and bass cut? I picked up a Legacy Tribute and plan to upgrade the pots anyway (every Tribute I've ever had or seen has had bad pots/switches. EVERY one) and me not being well...

Trending Topics