Recent content by daveS

1. daveS

Rush & Van Halen.....small world of musical coincidences.

As a bit of a side comment....Neil and Eddie were powerhouse musicians and true originals. They both drove the bands their bands in certain directions with their monstrous influence. In in my opinion, Neil created a paradigm shift in modern rock percussion and Edward created a paradigm shift in...
  2. daveS

98' EVH home 5150 studio tour

Awesome!
  3. daveS

Ernie Ball Music Man Mariposa..?

Of the 4 colors...which do y'all like the best?
  4. daveS

Thanks for the reply. Most of the reviews I have read about this guitar are positive...it seems like most folks really love the neck. The only complain I hear about is the price. I have and Axis SS and a Silhouette Special and those are great guitars! I've always been a fan of EBMM guitars. I...
  5. daveS

Curious about the Mariposa model. Who has one? Who has tried one? Any thoughts or opinions on this guitar? Thanks in advance! https://www.music-man.com/instruments/guitars/mariposa
  6. daveS

Tom Scholz

The one and only....so great
  7. daveS

David Allen Amps - so good...still

Allen amps are great! If I had to chose only one amp.......
  8. daveS

Reverb raises fees from 3.5% to 5%

I hope this Reverb overhead bump (same goes for ebay) helps the brick and mortar, mom & pop, small businesses with more personal service thrive more.
  9. daveS

Suhr Corso technical question..??

Wow, many thanks for the explanation Jim. I didn't realize that particular pot was a wire wrapped style...makes sense. Wonderful little amp. Surprisingly loud too. Simple to use and looks cool. I like how the amp can be set very clean with the gain turned down for light touch playing, then when...
  10. daveS

Suhr Corso technical question..??

I just picked up a Suhr Corso from a seller on Reverb. This amp is a great little low watt fire breather with some excellent tones at both ends of the crunch and clean spectrum. I am a Suhr fan and this one delivers. I have never tried one of these before so my apologies that I am kind of in...
  11. daveS

NGD - Lefty Gretsch Custom Shop

Beautiful!
  12. daveS

That's it...I quit

Fantastic! I love the drum roll transition in Fool In The Rain.
  13. daveS

That's it...I quit

Now THIS is impressive!
  14. daveS

Name 1 worth the hype / 1 disappointment

Yeah - Kingsley Harlot V3 Nah - Morgan Fuzz

Trending Topics